Author
woffy
Poster
Added: May 20, 2009 7:16 pm
Just curious where did it go? Was something posted that was not supposed to be there thanks.
Monkey D. Ruffy
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: May 20, 2009 11:07 pm
woffy wrote:
Just curious where did it go? Was something posted that was not supposed to be there thanks.

Reported as <18 content and therefore deleted, see rule no. 1:

1. Do not post or exchange by private message any images, download links, hyperlinks or in any other way share material where the subject was under eighteen at the time that the material was made. (This includes all non-nude material).

Arrow Rules

Monkey D. Ruffy
woffy
Poster
Added: May 21, 2009 12:21 am
thought that was it
cherrypie
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 21, 2009 1:03 am
I think i saw someone posting some Anja "through the years" pics, so i guess those older one would be under age pictures. Thats probably why they took them down.
mrusa4440
Poster
Added: May 23, 2009 9:27 am
hope we can restart it. Very Happy Here's one to get it going....
cherrypie
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 23, 2009 9:51 am
good find mrUSA. Way to keep this thread alive!
ehsp703
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 23, 2009 3:45 pm
i'm sorry. i just don't get it. what is this girl's appeal? even when she was younger and thinner she STILL was butt ugly! it almost makes me lose sleep that there is a market out there for this type of model. i understand "to each his own" but seriously! being turned on by this atrocity is like being turned on by scat! i just don't get it. Exclamation Question

(a:1)Keep it nice. Nobody likes a loud-mouth. Rudeness will not be tolerated (see rule 12). Don’t feed the trolls. If you see someone being rude or inflammatory don’t retaliate just report it to the moderators. If you don’t like a model posted on the site you have nothing to gain by saying so. Tastes differ so just keep quiet and move on.

You said it fairly politely, but you still need to remember this rule, OK?
Everybody else just ignore this and not start a flaming match

Tzman
mrusa4440
Poster
Added: May 24, 2009 12:39 am
cherrypie wrote:
good find mrUSA. Way to keep this thread alive!

Your welcome!! lol. just hoping to get the posting going again.
bbv1194
Poster
Added: May 24, 2009 8:57 pm
Why did they delete the whole thread for one photo?
sacana
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 25, 2009 2:08 am
ehsp703 wrote:
i'm sorry. i just don't get it. what is this girl's appeal? even when she was < <CENSORED> > and thinner she STILL was butt ugly! it almost makes me lose sleep that there is a market out there for this type of model. i understand "to each his own" but seriously! being turned on by this atrocity is like being turned on by scat! i just don't get it. Exclamation Question

Tzman

I love her and admire her...she is my fave type and we must respect each other preferences...Period Wink
noshit
Respected Poster
Added: May 25, 2009 11:17 pm
sacana wrote:
ehsp703 wrote:
i'm sorry. i just don't get it. what is this girl's appeal? even when she was < <<CENSORED>> > and thinner she STILL was butt ugly! it almost makes me lose sleep that there is a market out there for this type of model. i understand "to each his own" but seriously! being turned on by this atrocity is like being turned on by scat! i just don't get it. Exclamation Question

Tzman

I love her and admire her...she is my fave type and we must respect each other preferences...Period Wink

Amen!........I stilll havn't discovered why people make posts like
that? I certainly don't like all the models, If I don't like them, I
don't post and tell them I don't understand why they like them.
Them liking them, is good enough
If it seriously almost makes you loose sleep.......you might want to
pay a visit to a Dr. Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
bbv1194
Poster
Added: Jun 17, 2010 2:56 pm
bbv1194
Poster
Added: Jun 17, 2010 3:00 pm
bbv1194
Poster
Added: Jun 17, 2010 3:02 pm