Author
Anon42
Poster
Added: Jun 11, 2014 1:52 am
Can't find anything on her except this thread from the "trash" section of the forum:

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic107456.html

All the links are dead. Does anyone have anything else on this model? The strapon videos would be especially appreciated. Has she ever done hardcore?
jager14
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 11, 2014 5:10 pm
You will be hard pushed to find any working links for Laythecat. The site was taken down some time ago and is no longer available. All the links on this board are dead as they were posted back in the days of Rapidshare's glory.
There is a working Torrent file available, you will have to utilise your best Google skills to find it though.

Good luck.
coinslot
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 11, 2014 5:30 pm
jager14 wrote:
You will be hard pushed to find any working links for Laythecat. The site was taken down some time ago and is no longer available. All the links on this board are dead as they were posted back in the days of Rapidshare's glory.
There is a working Torrent file available, you will have to utilise your best Google skills to find it though.

Good luck.

simple search finds a handful of her vids, not best quality but better than nothing Cool
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 11, 2014 7:51 pm
Too skinny? Shocked

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: Jun 11, 2014 9:45 pm
jager14 wrote:

Yes, like for some other of the most beautiful ladies who left the scene. A lot of their stuff, if not most, seems to be gone forever just a few years after their time. Funny how fast the internet that never forgets, forgets sometimes. Sad

If only we had the things back that went down the drain with the dead of the kimble-kingdom. And todays filehosts? Whoever was thinking oron sucked, should have one look at k2s!
Anon42
Poster
Added: Jun 12, 2014 1:49 pm
I can't imagine videos that great disappeared. I found the sample clips and screenshots... I figured someone had to have them. Wow.
Anon42
Poster
Added: Jun 12, 2014 2:14 pm
Well, I'm new to torrents, but I'm guessing the ones that say "0 seeders" are no longer available. I guess I'll just check back here every once in a while and hope someone has a collection they could upload for me Sad
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: Jun 13, 2014 1:38 pm
I know this doesn't solve your problem but i once had all yer stuff collected and deleted it in one of those "now i have to delete it all"-situations.

But at least i can say, as far as i know she never did anything beyond strap on with another girl.