Author
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: Aug 12, 2014 11:28 am
Hi all!

Im lookin for stuff of another beauty silently dissapearing from the net.

She’s known as Masha at most of the other sites, but Dlesel (180nlyGlrls, Y0ungLegaIP0rn) had her as Kesha. In particular i'm looking for a vid, where she's playing around with a dildo. Sadly the only thing i have is some micro-size screenshot.

screenshot

Name of the vid is "Outstanding Cutie Pulling Down All Her Garments". Size should be around 210mb.

If anybody could help out with this or any of her few picsets from the Dlesel-sites (should be 4 or 5) would make me very happy!

Very Happy

Thanks alot in advance guys!
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 12, 2014 12:25 pm
fipps1 wrote:
Hi all!

Im lookin for stuff of another beauty silently dissapearing from the net.

She’s known as Masha at most of the other sites, but Dlesel (180nlyGlrls, Y0ungLegaIP0rn) had her as Kesha. In particular i'm looking for a vid, where she's playing around with a dildo. Sadly the only thing i have is some micro-size screenshot.

screenshot

Name of the vid is "Outstanding Cutie Pulling Down All Her Garments". Size should be around 210mb.

If anybody could help out with this or any of her few picsets from the Dlesel-sites (should be 4 or 5) would make me very happy!

Very Happy

Thanks alot in advance guys!

I'm pretty sure this is the same girl.

Code:
http://www.indexxx.com/models/21520/masha-f/
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: Aug 12, 2014 7:31 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is the same girl.

Code:
http://www.indexxx.com/models/21520/masha-f/

Thanks for your reply, JB! Smile

Yes, sure this is her! And most of the work she did for the bigger sites can be found quite easily here or in similar places. Except for the Dlesel files and two sets, she did for m y 1 8 t e e n s, both including pics and a video.

Protected Message:
--- You have to be a registered user to view this message ---

For those there are some dead links around.That's it! Crying or Very sad

So if anybody should happen to have one of them, posting would be very nice too!