Author
okiejoe
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm
Katyo Model is back!! She's in her 20's now. The new site started up in February 2010. Here's the link to the new site.
Code:
http://www.katyo.cute-n-sexy.com/main.php

Previews look promising
maxblue
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 05, 2010 4:42 pm
Cute and all, but the site looks like something from 5 or more years ago - weekly updates, photos only, limited content, plenty expensive. Why jo0in now? Wait till it goes archive and get the entire collection. I'm not criticizing this site, per se. Just saying, it has all the faults and fails to address all the problems of sites going back in history, without a got-to-see-her model or anything particularly fresh to offer. Hasn't the market gotten beyond this? Or maybe I'm jaded and blind?
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Mar 05, 2010 6:56 pm
maxblue wrote:
Cute and all, but the site looks like something from 5 or more years ago - weekly updates, photos only, limited content, plenty expensive. Why jo0in now? Wait till it goes archive and get the entire collection. I'm not criticizing this site, per se. Just saying, it has all the faults and fails to address all the problems of sites going back in history, without a got-to-see-her model or anything particularly fresh to offer. Hasn't the market gotten beyond this? Or maybe I'm jaded and blind?

Great to see this models back, but I have to agree, the site is rather lacking. It would be nice to see video content along side the photo set updates.

Judging by the peview images I am guessing the site is NN? As for the membership costs ( €17 for the inital sign up with rebilling at €13) Thats a little over priced, Id say 9.99 euro would be more realistic for what her site is offering.
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 05, 2010 9:49 pm
It is NN. A few "lip" slips but that is all. Also some razor stubble.
RudyButler
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 18, 2010 6:43 am
is this all new content? Question
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am
It seems to be new since she is 18 on this site.
RudyButler
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 19, 2010 8:31 pm
graghost wrote:
It seems to be new since she is 18 on this site.

ok thanks. just odd that it's NN. Twisted Evil
strkj
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 23, 2010 1:04 am
Wow I remember her and her adorable tongue rings. Hope to see more of her. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
bpgibson
Poster
Added: Mar 25, 2010 5:06 pm
Please someone has to have these. I see that she released a new topless set today.
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 25, 2010 6:37 pm
bpgibson wrote:
Please someone has to have these. I see that she released a new topless set today.

not topless. pasties Sad
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Mar 25, 2010 6:37 pm
bpgibson wrote:

Whats that on her nipples? Plasters, tape?....
vmic92
Poster
Added: Mar 25, 2010 7:28 pm
What do you think? Silver plastics?
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Mar 25, 2010 10:19 pm
I see its back to non nude. Isnt that kinda pointless. Just go topless already. Laughing
bellfunk
Poster
Added: Mar 26, 2010 10:16 am
Take those pasties off and you would have a new customer here.
bpgibson
Poster
Added: Mar 28, 2010 10:32 pm
Anything?