Author
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2010 6:54 am
Thank you again!! carpetmouse80

I updated model list. But unfortunately, they aren't my favorite models. So I didn't visit to them.

If many SF models read this thread, I want to recommend to them that they report their category to here direct. I can omit my job if they do it Wink

And I want to say to them.
We aren't the wallets which don't talk. We are your customers Smile
AXL27
Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2010 4:26 pm
Hey Roger, quick question. I saw where you updated and also saw where Darina show masterbation to all. Is that on CC or on a diffirent site all together. It is defintly not on SF.
Any help would be nice on which site she does that on.

Thanks
AXL
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2010 10:21 pm
AXL27 wrote:
Hey Roger, quick question. I saw where you updated and also saw where Darina show masterbation to all. Is that on CC or on a diffirent site all together. It is defintly not on SF.
Any help would be nice on which site she does that on.

Thanks
AXL

Hello, AXL

Thank you for valuable advice. I was at a loss about a category of Darina. Because I watched her shows on SF before. I thought when she did a show to a visitor of CC, she accidentally forgot that she logged out of SF. If I can confirm a show of models in a free area of SF, I put them in the best category of my list at the start. When I made a wrong decision, it's so that she doesn't receive a loss thereby. I accept your report and change her category Wink

I want many reports of SF members always.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2010 10:30 pm
I changed Raukell's category. Because she is showing topless just now. Her category can be higher more if she shows more.
AXL27
Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2010 11:05 pm
Raukell is doing a really good show for me right now. First time I have went with her in member chat. She is a sweetie that I know for sure! But still is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to shy for my taste.
I would give her a 5 out of 10 as of right now. Really good communication skills, likes to flirt. Be back shortly for a little more in depth review.

AXL
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2010 11:12 pm
rogersmith wrote:
I changed Raukell's category. Because she is showing topless just now. Her category can be higher more if she shows more.

dont count on it roger..its one of my favorite and most watched studios...though its about to be one of my least favorite...

Hollie appears to have quit, Harlow is showiung little to nothing...raukell just started topless and I do not expect to see more...same with diem...same with emmalee who appeared to be heading to full nudity but then slammed the brakes...

Allow me to put it in perspective for ya...

Alyx's studio a few months ago:

Hollie- full nudity
Shae - topless and butt shots with kitty peaks
Taylor- full nudity
Aalyah- full nudity
Rocksee- full nudity
Lexi- basically nude with kitty peaks
Haylie- nude and plenty of kitty peaks
Porsha- nude and good kitty peaks
Alyx- basically nude

Now let's go to Alyx's studio about a month ago:

Hollie- topless, barely any peaks at kitty
Porsha- topless
Emmalee- topless and a few kitty peaks
Jezibel- full nudity
Kenndra- full nudity
Harlow- nude with a kitty peek or 2
Lydia- nude with a kitty peek or 2
Kloee- nude with some kitty peeks
Alyx- Nothing

And finally Alyx's studio of the present:

Harlow- barley even showing tits the last few weeks
Lydia- close to full nudity
Raukell- finally got topless today
Alyx- topless
Porsha- starting to how more again
Kallii- full nudity
Diem- topless though I havent seen that in awhile
Hollie- GONE!
Kenndra- GONE!
Jezibel- GONE!
Emmalee- topless

So a few months ago we had 9 girls showing most if not all their birthday suit. A month ago we had about 5 girls doing the same.

Now we have Kalli who is the only one getting fully nude, and the closest thing next to her is Lydia. BTW I havent seen Kalli on all this week. Porsha still may improve a bit too.

But seriously...can you see the downward spiral effect?

I have been seeing a lot of logouts lately from this studio as well..which could mean they have found another site to play on...time will tell. If anyne has some information please le me know.
AXL27
Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 12:42 am
Im with capet. They are logging off and on off and on a whole lot! I have been viewing SF for about 4 years now and when that happens more than likely they are working 2 sites. If anyone knows where, please tell us!!

carpetmouse80 wrote:
rogersmith wrote:

dont count on it roger..its one of my favorite and most watched studios...though its about to be one of my least favorite...

Hollie appears to have quit, Harlow is showiung little to nothing...raukell just started topless and I do not expect to see more...same with diem...same with emmalee who appeared to be heading to full nudity but then slammed the brakes...

Allow me to put it in perspective for ya...

Alyx's studio a few months ago:

Hollie- full nudity
Shae - topless and butt shots with kitty peaks
Taylor- full nudity
Aalyah- full nudity
Rocksee- full nudity
Lexi- basically nude with kitty peaks
Haylie- nude and plenty of kitty peaks
Porsha- nude and good kitty peaks
Alyx- basically nude

Now let's go to Alyx's studio about a month ago:

Hollie- topless, barely any peaks at kitty
Porsha- topless
Emmalee- topless and a few kitty peaks
Jezibel- full nudity
Kenndra- full nudity
Harlow- nude with a kitty peek or 2
Lydia- nude with a kitty peek or 2
Kloee- nude with some kitty peeks
Alyx- Nothing

And finally Alyx's studio of the present:

Harlow- barley even showing tits the last few weeks
Lydia- close to full nudity
Raukell- finally got topless today
Alyx- topless
Porsha- starting to how more again
Kallii- full nudity
Diem- topless though I havent seen that in awhile
Hollie- GONE!
Kenndra- GONE!
Jezibel- GONE!
Emmalee- topless

So a few months ago we had 9 girls showing most if not all their birthday suit. A month ago we had about 5 girls doing the same.

Now we have Kalli who is the only one getting fully nude, and the closest thing next to her is Lydia. BTW I havent seen Kalli on all this week. Porsha still may improve a bit too.

I have been seeing a lot of logouts lately from this studio as well..which could mean they have found another site to play on...time will tell. If anyne has some information please le me know.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 12:54 am
AXL27 wrote:
Raukell is doing a really good show for me right now. First time I have went with her in member chat. She is a sweetie that I know for sure! But still is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to shy for my taste.
I would give her a 5 out of 10 as of right now. Really good communication skills, likes to flirt. Be back shortly for a little more in depth review.

AXL

She remind me about shay. I think that she is charming. And I like a model who smile many while work like her.
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 1:20 am
Ok Raukell is now very close to showing kitty peeks...yesterday not even a handbra..anyone wanna ty explaining that?
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 1:54 am
Hello! carpetmouse80

I reflected your report to my list as much as possible. If there is the model who should change category, please tell me.
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 2:26 am
Ok you will love this one..based on my knowledge here are the other girls from your list that need to be marked in cyan

Alises...Amanna...Andona...Angelka...Ari-shanel...Arumi...Aryianne...

Cloe...Cordy...Essylt...Gizele...Hada...Heleen...Heilet...Irenna...Jalianna

Juliee...Moni...Rachelli...Ruve...Sandralove...Saskei...Sharliz...Terez

Ursulla...Vaselinka/Varya...Xara...Isella...Kaelyn...Olenushka...Priscila

Stefie...Alesia...Darshana...Eugenne...Jussi...Margary...Velena...Yvi

When I said 30 did you think I was exagerrating?

The reason these girls are not on my blacklist is because even though they work sf the same time as other sites, they usually do the right thing and logout to those sites when someone in sf is chatting with them.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 3:14 am
carpetmouse80 wrote:

About effect that my list gives to models?

I don't know it yet now. There may be the models who becomes gloomy by the effect of my list. But my list is a guide only to tie supply and demand appropriately. Therefor, I never hope an downward spiral. If some models become gloomy by my list, the reason is that the members who want to pay for them are a little. If they want to keep a work on SF, they may need to change the contents of shows, or they may need to increase business hours.

I don't know whether my list is major. Probably most members don't know my list. The effect of my list isn't so big Crying or Very sad
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 3:24 am
OH no you misunderstand...I am not talking about your list.

I am talking about howin the past 4 months Alyx's studio for whatever reason is getting worse and worse.
AXL27
Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 3:59 am
And worse and worse and worse. Can not belive I wasted $64.95 on Raukell. Man, I am about to save my money and just go to a local strip club. THATS WHAT WE ALL SHOULD DO NOW!! I know it's more comfortable at home and you might get caught by your girlfriend if she spots your truck at the club, but DAMN!! Last time I spend my money on a SF girl for a while!! Untill the Florida girls start showing more they will not get any of my hard earn money again. I hope the studio owners or models reads this on here!! And FUCK the Euro girls hell most of them cant speak a lick of english anyways. I want a intimate encounter along with a show everything and not just a ''show pussy, show ass, I like" type of crap.
Just tired of the same old thing. Maybe it is time to just screw around with some local girls. Hell it would be cheaper and probably get more luck getting there clothes off than most of the models on SF.

Be back later guys, BUT still if anyone has any info on Darina or Jazmin on where they are showing masterbation other than CC. PM me or just reply back.

See ya,
AXL

carpetmouse80 wrote:

I am talking about howin the past 4 months Alyx's studio for whatever reason is getting worse and worse.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 4:06 am
carpetmouse80 wrote:

Oooooh!
I understand now. Sorry Embarassed

I guess...SF was convenient so that they started their carrier, but they thought that the free video feed of SF isn't suitable for making money eagerly. And they talk with members on SF so that they utilize wait time of other sites effectively. I think that your information helped many members till now.

I updated my list just now. Thank you for your cooperation Wink