Author
Tedgeorge
Good Poster
Added: Mar 31, 2015 12:48 pm
Hello,

First of all thank you for taking time to answer my question. I am quite a new poster here on forumophilia and right now trying desperately figure out all the rules and how to obey them so I would be valuable member and not a banned member Smile

The most important question for me is the one regarding the post limitation per day. I somehow figured how it is with the GMT stuff (I can post 10 posts in my thread at 23.00 and than 10 more at 01.00 if I understand correctly. It is not per 24 hours, it is per one day). What I dont understand is the maximum post and threads limitation. Right now I got 4 new threads, 3 of them to be planned very active. There is a limitation 10 posts per day per thread. Can I make for instance 2 posts per thread in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, 2 in the evening and 4 in the night? Is it not considered spamming of forum flooding?

I know, that you competition PS got the famous one hour rule. So I would prefer to ask first before breaking some rules ad receiving infractions.

Have a nice rest of the day.... Smile

Ted

P.S Sorry for my english, not my first nor second language...
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 02, 2015 7:08 pm
'Yes' to everything you asked.

GMT can be set in your PROFILE, in case you missed it.

Also, you can post 2 videos or 2 photo sets per post, so 20 videos/sets per day per thread is allowed. And in the NN and Shrine sections, you can mix videos and sets together in each post if you want.

JB
Tedgeorge
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2015 8:18 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
'Yes' to everything you asked.

GMT can be set in your PROFILE, in case you missed it.

Also, you can post 2 videos or 2 photo sets per post, so 20 videos/sets per day per thread is allowed. And in the NN and Shrine sections, you can mix videos and sets together in each post if you want.

JB

Thank you very much for the answer Wink