Do you prefer Natural Hairy or Shaved Girls?
Natural & Hairy [Full Bush, Hairy Legs & Armpits]
14%
Hairy Pussy [Full Bush, Shaved Legs & Armpits]
36%
Trimmed Pussy Hair
26%
Shaved
23%
Author
LAKEN
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 20, 2010 9:12 am
Umm, it is taking sites like m@t-art, femj@y, hegr@-art, etc., far too long to catch on that we need variety between shaved and hairy. I can count 100 shaved girls for every natural girl Evil or Very Mad

Here is the same girl, similar pose from m@t-art, one shaved the other natural, I know which one raises my boat the most, you decide;

http://www.fastpic.info/image/8d29c74a56

http://www.fastpic.info/image/20edd9c122
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Jul 21, 2010 1:31 am
Great news, Rapidshare is allowed again, I'll get working on my uploads to start the thread, watch this space for a link to be posted. Very Happy
blanco
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 21, 2010 3:35 am
perhaps I'm a slave to my human instincts, but a sexually mature women has hair down there; sorry to break it to the little boys who are afriad of such things. While shaved can be a novelty, the one time I was with a completely bald woman, it looked unnatural, and unsightly to be honest.
wakp89s
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 21, 2010 4:39 am
blanco wrote:
perhaps I'm a slave to my human instincts, but a sexually mature women has hair down there; sorry to break it to the little boys who are afriad of such things. While shaved can be a novelty, the one time I was with a completely bald woman, it looked unnatural, and unsightly to be honest.

"little boys who are afriad of such things" - no, we just know when something is DISGUSTINGLY Ugly.... Smile

IF HAIR WAS THAT "Amazing" Everyone would want a few locks in their SOUP...?? but alas.... I Think Not ?

PLEASE... It has taken Thousand(s) of years of Evolution for (sexually mature women) to learn to shave.... PLEASE.. Let's not STEP BACKWARDS... Leave that for the Feminists & Lesbians... That way we (little boys) will be able to tell which is which, simple huh ?
LAKEN
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 21, 2010 8:18 am
hammernerd wrote:
Great news, Rapidshare is allowed again, I'll get working on my uploads to start the thread, watch this space for a link to be posted. Very Happy

Hey, would that be a hairy cuties thread??
bif_tanner
Poster
Added: Jul 21, 2010 3:36 pm
Hey hey different "strokes" for different folks !!!

My only critique on the hairy vs shaved arguement is that sometime the model looks awful young without al least a bit of hair down there . Take Dayanna for instance ... Is she legal or is she 12 ?

I guess I must be getting old and boring ...
tinkerbell
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm
bif_tanner wrote:
Hey hey different "strokes" for different folks !!!

My only critique on the hairy vs shaved arguement is that sometime the model looks awful young without al least a bit of hair down there . Take Dayanna for instance ... Is she legal or is she 12 ?

I guess I must be getting old and boring ...

No, that's very true. You can have too much though -just look at pictures of the vintage star Marilyn Jess... utterly gorgeous but a complete forest down there....
LAKEN
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 21, 2010 10:44 pm
Fur, oh I love it....

The tease with the panties on;

www.fastpic.info/image/5c486d61ef

www.fastpic.info/image/e5c938a132

Followed by panties pulled to one side;

www.fastpic.info/image/6035cf16fe

Then off Surprised

www.fastpic.info/image/e439933b38
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Jul 22, 2010 2:44 pm
LAKEN wrote:
hammernerd wrote:

Hey, would that be a hairy cuties thread??

Yes Laken, working on it, a lot of my stuff needs to be organised into folders for posting, screens to be made etc, so may take me a while to get going, but will post some quick stuff just to get the thread up and running.
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Jul 23, 2010 1:26 am
I'm on the "up with hair" band wagon. To me a pussy should have hair on it. That said if my SO shaves every once in a while it's a turn on and very sexy but after a couple weeks I want her hair back.
As for legs and pits I just love hairy pits but could leave the hairy legs.
To me the look a of women in sheer panties with a full bush is amazing! I also think the hair helps keep some of her natural scent which drives me wild. Having a woman fresh out of the shower is wonderful but having one after work is amazing. Just my 2 cents.
comeoangetaff
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 23, 2010 7:31 am
super post, a particular favoutrite of mime, more please!