Author
chessybreadrules
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 09, 2010 9:09 am
hey I'm trying to find a video from back when Kazaa was around and maybe it was on Limewire also. I think the file description was "hottest girl ever fucked on film". If I remember correctly it was in a bathroom and I think she was a brunette. I might be wrong but I think it was an amateur video. thanks in advance
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm
lookup Milana D aka Roxanne

that might be her.

She does a hot bathroom scene which i remeber being circulated over p2 p programs.

If I'm right - you owe me a coke!

Razz
chessybreadrules
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 10, 2010 9:39 am
no I'm thinking of a different video. thanks though, you introduced me to Milana D.
chessybreadrules
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 19, 2010 12:39 am
anyone else have an idea?
derekgraddy
Poster
Added: Jul 26, 2010 5:08 am
Is she getting fucked on the bed with high boots on? If so, it was an Adriana Lima lookalike. The gal was actually from an Ed Powers movie which i can't remember. You can do a search on Emule or kazaa for "Adriana Lima fucked" or something and it will show up.
chessybreadrules
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 18, 2010 12:08 pm
no, she was in a public bathroom I think and she wore a white shirt.
iluvlani
Good Poster
Added: Aug 19, 2010 7:57 am
Maybe Allysin Chaines, I seem to recall one that was kicking around called something along the lines of, hot chick and boyfriend in public toilet, then later found out it was an early Allysin scene, had a white tiled wall and I think he did her doggy againest it.