freeMeatlast
Poster
Added: Jul 14, 2010 1:54 pm
any pics of either on here. ??
TheFatMan
Poster
Added: Jul 22, 2010 5:17 pm
here is my 2 cents.
they both started out about the same....... tease.
christina has made many vids showing tits and is on her way to showing fur, if she had any.
nikki well she started a tease and stayed a tease. i feel sorry for the members of her site, never showing even topless vid............ unless its on springer. do you think thats right, paying members noda........ springer topless. i would find the topless vid of nikki but im sure i deleted it, even she dislikes her ugly brown areolas.
no contest, not even sure how nikki maintains members.
sigmaproject
Good Poster
Added: Jul 27, 2010 6:42 am
"no contest, not even sure how nikki maintains members."

This sort of stuff probably helps Cool

screenshot
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Jul 27, 2010 6:08 pm
With every type of "model" site there has to be a line of progression, without this the site will eventually die.

Christina is going in the right direction, seeing her fluff would be nice and I think, in time, we will "see all"..

Nikki on the other hand isn't really going in any direction, she seems stuck in an endless NN cycle, cool if it were 5 years ago, but paying members in 2010 want to see some skin for their hard earned buck, at least full topless.

I still think both models are super hot, but I think Christina has the edge on site longevity over Nikki.

Smile
smutpeddlar
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 04, 2010 6:34 pm
peachez
poollizard
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 26, 2010 12:36 pm
gotta go for nikki. Christina's tits are really starting to look deflated . Nikki has done a few topless webcams'.
gengh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 26, 2010 5:31 pm
I second Christina!
chavez
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 27, 2010 12:10 am
One more for Christina
tnzr0002
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 27, 2010 4:46 am
christina
kingkrown
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 29, 2010 2:36 am
Christina...

...no competition
MrClarke
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 29, 2010 5:30 pm
Here's another vote for Christina.
hhstns
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 29, 2010 9:21 pm
I have always been a big fan of Nikki. But Christina is so much hotter. How can Nikki show more on Springer than to her paying members. At least Christina is moving forward.