Author
epic_paul
VIP club member
Added: Jun 09, 2015 5:22 pm
zw1936 wrote:
When the MFC hype is over this could be the end of her long internet career.

Summed up quite nicely there zw
epic_paul
VIP club member
Added: Jun 09, 2015 5:26 pm
pissedoffwithHazel wrote:
The contempt she now displays to years of loyal patronage is shocking but not entirely surprising, its always ONLY ever been about the money ,that is patently obvious to a growing number who rightly stop their subscriptions and put their money to better use, down the pub , maybe.

I agree, our money is better spent on a few beers, 25% of the women in the bars I go to are prettier than her anyway and show just as much skin for free, God I love the summer! Wink
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 09, 2015 5:45 pm
It is quite obvious that Hazel now has a boyfriend although she always states that she's single.
Who do you think films the HD videos she sells?
epic_paul
VIP club member
Added: Jun 09, 2015 6:03 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
It is quite obvious that Hazel now has a boyfriend although she always states that she's single.
Who do you think films the HD videos she sells?

Maybe she finally got back with Jim?
Clansman
Poster
Added: Jun 09, 2015 6:27 pm
She mentioned the other week on mfc that she had a boyfriend when someone asked if she was single.
simmo111
Poster
Added: Jun 09, 2015 7:45 pm
who's Jim?
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 09, 2015 8:48 pm
I visited her MFC room a couple of weeks ago. There was a guy (i assume it was a guy) who answered all questions asked to her in chat. He was also the person who sended the mfc mails to the people who tipped her for the videos.
karifan1987
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 07, 2015 8:48 pm
Its been a while, has there been anything new or exciting with Hazel??
petecrick85
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 11, 2015 5:24 pm
I went into her room last week for the first time in months with the promise of "gin shots and naked teasing." All I'll say is that Hazel is very entertaining when she's drunk. The teasing was as per usual, but as the alcohol took hold, she was struggling to keep everything covered, although she mostly managed. The resulting improvised oil show (she had no baby oil but didn't want to disappoint, so she used almond oil) was ridiculously good. The best night I've ever had in her room. And of course, I'm too much of a gentleman to divulge whether anything did get revealed that maybe Hazel didn't want us to see...( Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
Hazel still seems to enjoy the banter and let's be honest, she still looks fantastic. Like everybody else I wish she'd show a bit more, but it is her choice, and maybe keeping us wanting is what's given her the staying power (15 years in March since her first site).
So will I be back to my semi regular MFC visits? Oh yes. Might even rejoin AWH to get the vids since I was last a member.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 12, 2015 3:04 pm
Hazel is seriously neglecting her sites. I've kept my subscription of AWH going but video updates are erratic. What was 2 video updates a week is now 3 a month usually in one hit. ie parts 1-3 in one go. The special vids she sells via MFC are excellent but again erratic. I admire the fact that she is still going after 15 years and she had indeed matured well whereas her contempories gave up the internet sites after a couple of years. I think she should rebrand and combine the content of AWH and GP in the new site. Rant over.
Clansman
Poster
Added: Dec 12, 2015 4:55 pm
Not sure how much she is making from her two sites and mfc. Think in the recent few months she's managed to have at least two or three holidays!

Know last month she was asking for people to pre-pay for her latest vid so she could get the tokens in to enable her to hit the payment figure from mfc.

She does seem to have a laugh when she's drunk. She did say before the oil show that she'd be dreaming about flashing!

Just hope she starts to update her sites more often. Since AWH claims pic sets each week and bi-weekly vid updates. So that should be at least four pic sets and eight videos per month! GP I think has died a death as last update in January!
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 12, 2015 8:59 pm
Hopes she stops dreaming about flashing and actually does show what she is made of.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 31, 2015 12:30 am
Hazel disappeared off the radar on MFC on 15th December 2015 although a video was posted on AWH on 24th December 2015.
She will be sorely missed. Crying or Very sad
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 31, 2015 10:27 am
Or she went on vacation again without telling this on her twitters.
Like the last time she went missing.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 31, 2015 12:44 pm
And all the other times she has done it this year.