Author
skyring
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 21, 2015 9:34 pm
hello there,

I am looking for blowjobs (which are seldomly found) on the internet which feature constant, slow, sensual sucking on the cock head from man's POV which ends with a great swallow (the girl keeps the cock head in her mouth and keeps sucking even when the guy is cumming).

The best examples that I can provide are from klixen's studio

1... Lola taylor. She does the job really really well. In her video "k pov - lola taylor (part B)". She just takes the cock head into her mouth and keeps sucking it without letting go for a single second. You can hear her gulp the precum and she even swallows at the end. The way she closes her eyes for a long time and savors the cock is epic. You can tell that she is enjoying more than the guy himself.

2.... Suzie, She also does pretty similar job but not as good as Lola taylor. In her video "K pov - suzie (part B)" she keeps on sucking the cock head for long period of time. And when he cums, she still keeps on sucking.

3... There is another video i guess on the net that goes by the name of ""hot girlfriend gives a slow teasing blowjob". I am not sure what is it. But in this video the girl keeps on sucking guy's mushroom head but doesn't swallow but still you can tell she is enjoying it a lot.

Thanks

tags: Slowblowjob, Blowjob, Swallow
Herbez
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 22, 2015 2:54 pm
I can't remember a specific video. But you might find a few of those videos if you search "edging" or "slow edging". It sounds like your taste, but i dont know if they swallow alot.

Cheers