Author
Katiebug42
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 30, 2010 5:19 am
Sorry. But this is the best i could do with a disposable cam. Ill try to get some better ones soon.

screenshot

Use only allowed image hoster!

Arrow Rules
Arrow Permitted File Hosts, Image Hosts and Link Protectors

Monkey D. Ruffy
feldman
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 30, 2010 6:12 am
Katiebug42 wrote:
Sorry. But this is the best i could do with a disposable cam. Ill try to get some better ones soon.

screenshot

Yay! Now how about a topless shot? Wink
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Jan 30, 2010 12:15 pm
I think people will have a hard time believing you're real until you post a shot of you holding a fansign saying "hi forumophilia" to be honest.
okiejoe
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 30, 2010 4:10 pm
tbh wrote:
I think people will have a hard time believing you're real until you post a shot of you holding a fansign saying "hi forumophilia" to be honest.

Is this good enough?? Now please enough of this nonsense. Katie ,Bridget and myself are trying to get this site off the ground.

Signed, Gabe

PS Erik thanks for the offer but we're good.
Katiebug42
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 30, 2010 10:40 pm
tbh wrote:

Its a personal pic. Not from any site. I dont think its that hard to believe.
flizzer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 31, 2010 5:35 pm
yeah, kati.

show yourself!

Wink
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 31, 2010 8:37 pm
You guys are having fun, but the real Katiebug is so hot and sensuous the way she moves her ass and strokes her sweet little pussy. She could make a statue hard.
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Jan 31, 2010 9:07 pm
Katiebug42 wrote:
tbh wrote:

Its a personal pic. Not from any site. I dont think its that hard to believe.

I don't think it's that hard to take a picture of yourself holding a sign, either, but hey ho. How is anyone here supposed to know that that image has never been on any website before?
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 01, 2010 12:45 am
I don't know if it's really Katie or not but it would be great if she makes a come back her and Gabrielle are two of my all time favorites!
jrphotog
Poster
Added: Feb 06, 2010 2:39 am
its katie alright. only she would know the two people mentioned in her early post. im sold Twisted Evil
Na Mairbh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 16, 2010 8:40 pm
jrphotog wrote:
its katie alright. only she would know the two people mentioned in her early post. im sold Twisted Evil
Uhhh.... You apparently know the two people mentioned in her earlier post. Which sort of undermines your argument that "only she would know" them.

But she PM'ed me the requested photo: her holding a newspaper with today's date. I'm sold!
Millennium
Poster
Added: Apr 16, 2010 9:11 pm
OMG!!! Dewey defeated Truman???
I never heard that!
Very Happy
Added: Apr 19, 2010 3:55 am
she looks great for her age!!!! (in the newspaper pic i mean)
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: May 13, 2010 12:03 pm
Wahooooo!! Cool
fl24u
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 17, 2015 3:50 pm
I'm currently in contact with Katie and she won't be returning to modeling. Also, many of you guys who thought they were talking to Katie were probably talking to her ex-husband (well, technically still married to) on here. I asked her about these posts and she didn't know what I was talking about.