Author
mlmirm
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 23, 2011 2:28 pm
some nice nip slips in anna's set posted yesterday...I tried to post some of them but I could not figure out how to attach them (my first pic post here)
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 23, 2011 2:42 pm
mlmirm wrote:
some nice nip slips in anna's set posted yesterday...I tried to post some of them but I could not figure out how to attach them (my first pic post here)

Just to get you started, go to imagevenue.com. Use "basic upload". Click the first "choose file" button and find the folder containing the pictures you want to post. Double click the pic and it will send you back to IV page. Click the next "choose file" button to add another. When you are ready, go to the "Select image content. What is this?. " part and click "adult content". Then click "send file(s)". That will upload the pictures.

You will get 4 different urls. The first one will just give you a link to the picture. The next 2 work here but you only need 1 of them. The last one works for things like blogspot and ebay(I think).

S for this forum, you want the second url. It looks like this:

[URL=http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92931_40002_....

Just copy and paste it.

I hope that helps.

P.S. Hurry up and post some content before I have to move this to another section of the board. Very Happy
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 23, 2011 8:50 pm
mlmirm wrote:

No offense but your definition of slips is much more liberal than mine. I didn't see anything but some slight hints of the edge of the areola, which to me doesn't exactly qualify as a slip.

I did notice that most of your posts had something to do with trying to get people to sign up for the site. Is that a coincidence?
BobZaney
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 24, 2011 2:50 am
Yeah, I have no idea of the appeal to Anna’s site. She's not very attractive overweight and shows very little skin. She’s way over 18 and just now doing a half ass nip slip in granny panties? Also, the site has very little content.

So for me I'll pass, there are much better sites out there.
mlmirm
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 24, 2011 3:03 am
tough attitudes here...nevermind
argonne11
Poster
Added: Jan 24, 2011 2:58 pm
glad to see she's showing more rump lately.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 25, 2011 2:31 am
I think Anna is pretty hot and has gotten back into good shape. Nevertheless, the site continues to present her as if she was a much younger girl. Kind of a stunted sexuality kind of deal. I guess it's what would be expected if the mom takes the pictures though!
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 25, 2011 4:12 am
It's all the more frustrating while knowing she's such a fucker.