Author
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 30, 2011 12:19 am
BTM
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 21, 2019 7:22 am
Whatever happened to that Poster Rbear? I liked when he mixed her video's with music, anybody knows what happen to him? Question Very Happy
emin
Good Poster
Added: Nov 21, 2019 8:16 am
BTM wrote:
Whatever happened to that Poster Rbear? I liked when he mixed her video's with music, anybody knows what happen to him? Question Very Happy

No idea, but i agree with your sentiment. he did some cool stuff. i seem to remember some talk of him being sick, but I'm not sure what that encompassed.
cvbhui
Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2020 5:27 am
Many thanks to wmmail07 once again!

Do you happen to know what her OF username is?
The vid only shows "christinamodel5"??? I am guessing there are more characters.
Blindaviator
Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2020 5:13 pm
Anyone have her Onlyfans name??

I can see "christinamodel5" but haven't been able to gather the rest... I have tried sequential numbers after the 5 but no luck... Tried every search term I could think of for Google but the link must be too new to show up yet...
bmrbt
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 14, 2020 9:53 am
Blindaviator wrote:
Anyone have her Onlyfans name??

I can see "christinamodel5" but haven't been able to gather the rest... I have tried sequential numbers after the 5 but no luck... Tried every search term I could think of for Google but the link must be too new to show up yet...

the missing part is : 15
so it ends in 515 Wink
wmmail07
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 21, 2020 6:05 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
wmmail07
Added: Mar 21, 2021 1:44 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot
wmmail07
Added: Oct 04, 2021 1:50 pm
wmmail07
Added: Oct 07, 2021 6:53 pm
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Oct 08, 2021 4:54 am
Definitely looking forward to some download links for those last couple of sets. Especially the second last one - would be nice to think she'd actually "head" in that direction!
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Nov 14, 2021 7:06 am
Does anybody have an active link, or could re-up, the video known as:

"We Came Together V"? Or even others if the "V" means its the fifth in a similar series? I've never seen it and I think I'd very much like to!

https://imagetwist.com/blw784xjj469/We_Came_Together_V.mp4_thumbs__2018.11.04_12.33.27_.jpg#
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Nov 14, 2021 7:09 am
A huge thank you to several contributors, especially Kucher99 and wmmail07 !
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Dec 27, 2021 3:36 am
I think the day she actually starts sucking dick on camera is the day I'll finally subscribe! I've been waiting for that moment for years.
Cosmo76
Good Poster
Added: Jan 19, 2022 3:40 am
Has anyone heard updates on her cousin (Kelsey?) condition? Last I read she had contracted C()v!d and was going offline for an extended period for recovery.