Author
spank_master
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 09, 2007 8:49 am
Just killing time on an otherwise barren Easter weekend led me to the haven that is forumophilia. I've barely left my computer since Saturday. What day is it now? Who cares, I'm having too much fun here.

I think I'll be spending a lot more time here, so I'd better say "hello" to you all.
psf248
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 10, 2007 2:21 am
Going from forum to forum and I ended up here.
410lover
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 12, 2007 10:17 am
lurked a bit for a few days after i found the link in a usenet message that "accidentally" came in my mailbox. it's nice to have a place to talk with somebody about my (our) problem and at the same time not solving it Twisted Evil
NIGHTSHIFT
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 12, 2007 6:16 pm
Found this doing a google search for REESE at SOUTHERN CHARMS!!
bubbs
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 12, 2007 7:26 pm
I saw some pics from this site on another forum and decided to check it out. I guess the rest is history... Twisted Evil
Ferakk
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 14, 2007 10:22 pm
Oh, it was some time ago... I reckon seeing a link on another site, maybe it was the old teenfuns? Confused

Anyway, I'm glad I did end up here! Cool
noluck
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 15, 2007 12:53 pm
Very Happy Linked from other forum-actually quite some time ago-very interesting forum here-and you have never banned me-I have a slow 56 k
and a beat pc-can't download those beautiful(I do see the previews) fat files that are posted here-love the content here
Lurker? guilty
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Apr 17, 2007 5:05 pm
Dang, 6 posts in two years. I bet you`re the quiet type offline too! Wink
ramblin'man
Respected VIP club member
Added: Apr 19, 2007 4:50 am
Abraxas wrote:
Dang, 6 posts in two years. I bet you`re the quiet type offline too! Wink

Don't abuse the lurkers, eh? Very Happy

BluenoseSchooner'Man
Fishbulb30w
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 26, 2007 10:05 pm
After a recent break-up I was missing the ex so I was googling something like "freckles" and "hairy snatch" and I came across(no pun intended) Ann Harlow and download an avi from rapidshare.
She reminded me of my girlfriend so much that I refined my google search to "Ann Harlow + rapidshare" and found a bunch of links here.
Lurked for a few days and was hooked.

Great forum you have here. Very Happy
The Kunt Hunter
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 03, 2007 11:02 pm
a link from a site that was a link from another site that was a link from ... you get the picture
RJ TAYLER
Respected Poster
Added: May 04, 2007 8:44 am
SIRS/MADAMS-

The Usual Suspects in my story, Link from this: Link from that .

So here I am today, corresponding thus:

Thank you by the way.

Hope I ain't making a fuss.

Discuss

Cool
BigNutz481
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 04, 2007 4:30 pm
I've lurked here for years. I was here before the Great Crash that lost all the attacments and caused the board to have to be rebuilt. I was here back when there were only a couple of hundred members, and everyone was afraid to talk about what they were downloading. There weren't 10 posts per day, but lots of page views. Look here...

screenshot

Then someone calling themselves Lisa Denton came along and mentioned, "Y'know, you can share video files through rapidsare? They don't have to be TF videos, you can post other stuff." And suddenly the exponential growth began...

Oh, the original question - I found this forum through a link on some other now dead forum. How odd, since such activity is verbotten here. No reciprocation, I gues GS idea of a 69 is actually 68, you do me and I owe you one...
buttlover64
Poster
Added: May 05, 2007 7:26 pm
Did a google search for Christina model and found sets I didn't see.I'm so happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Stuffy
Respected Poster
Added: May 06, 2007 7:12 am
i found a link at another forum only dealing with public preview pictures. This is some months ago.