pasman
Poster
Added: Mar 03, 2007 12:19 pm
was wondering

before or after boob job
JamesPotter
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 03, 2007 5:55 pm
This was before.She seems to be waiting for the scarring to fade a little before she shows the nipple area.It's a shame because you will be able to see the scars.I don't think she'll keep the site open much longer.She says she's not making any money but does things to lose her membership base. Crying or Very sad Sad
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 03, 2007 11:29 pm
icu812 wrote:
her site sucks now. after she got her implants she hasnt even shown nipples. plus the picture quality got worse. i wont waste my money on her anymore, and she used to be my favorite.

Why do web models with great little pairs get implants. That her, missymodel (biggest sh1thouse job ever as well) and karensdreams
lisa2006
Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2007 6:27 pm
Just wondering if anyone had anything new for her?
ncm
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 14, 2007 4:04 pm
I'm not sure if this is new or not--It's new to me. Also, Google search notes the stephtm.com website as "This site may harm your computer." When I went there anyway, my McAfee security software quarantined a Trojan. I don't know enough about all this to know what it all means, but I'm not going back to look for new images again.

Anyway, I've always liked Steph's images.
JamesPotter
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2007 6:23 pm
Steph has not put any effort into her site starting just before she went in for the implants.The virus has been there since that time.She deleted the fan club and has not fixed the errors on the site.It seems she has lost interest.She doesn't even reply to members that she use to e-mail.It was a nice site back-in-the-day.
shakebaker
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 01, 2007 8:02 pm
Does anyone have or know where to get any of the videos she made for the old Texasbeauties site? I have a couple but would love more, she was great on those vids. If anyone is interested in making copies of the ones they have to sell let me know or any place to find them now for sale.
Thanks
racerxxx-77
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 14, 2007 10:57 pm
lost all my steph 2 hard drives ago. she has to much ink and i dont like the implants. But would like to see some of the pre implant pics. Thanks for the sets.
November
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 24, 2007 5:59 pm
I was a member of her site a while back as I really liked her but over the past 8 months or so the site went down hill with bad picture quality and predictable shoots etc.
Could someone tell me if things have improved because I fancy joining her site again or should I just keep my credit card in my wallet?
JamesPotter
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2007 11:03 am
Sad to say that the best of Steph has been posted.She hasn't improved the site even though she is aware of the displeasure.Instead,she offers a 50% referral rate for new business.Keep your money.
chili
Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2007 1:24 pm
My first post as a new member...

I was a member of StephTM years ago, before she went topless, and I always thought that in the pics of her in sheer outfits, it looked like she had super dark areola, which was a major turn on (see attached). Then when she went topless, they seemed normal, albeit a bit puffy which is also nice. Whoever told her she needed implants was probably the same idiot that told her that tattoos would look good. She is doing the same thing now as she did years ago, so no wonder she is loosing customers. If she got a little more uninhibited, I might re-join. But I've seen her tits again and again, so it's old now.

Thanks for all of the posts/uploads!.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 27, 2007 11:03 pm
First post, hope it works.
bigpaulie426
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Jun 28, 2007 2:22 am
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!
rosso_rat
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2007 8:10 am
thanks smack - it works!
AnatoleR
Good Poster
Added: Jun 30, 2007 2:17 am
shakebaker wrote:
.....Does anyone have or know where to get any of the videos she made for the old Texasbeauties site? I have a couple but would love more, she was great on those vids. If anyone is interested in making copies of the ones they have to sell let me know or any place to find them now for sale.
Thanks

Sorry, thought I had a couple but so far only her 1st 3 TB-CDs with pics retrieved Sad . I suppose you have these, if not..... just let me know.