Sherri archived
Author
jbb001es
Poster
Added: Sep 29, 2011 11:34 pm
really seems that is she with another girl!! thanks!!
FranckyB
Poster
Added: Sep 30, 2011 4:57 am
[quote="huskermiked"]On the Jambateens site he says that slip isn't her. Says she won't even do implieds.

What happened to her ?! She use to be so daring and had no problem with hand bras and such before he return.

I always expected Sherri to be daring and Marie to be tame and it's the complete opposite ?!
handmouth
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 30, 2011 5:55 am
what happens with a lot of these models is they start off daring, but they get a boy friend who has control issues and lack of confidence and raise hell with them every time they show too much skin. wish these girls would wise up.
junebug
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 30, 2011 6:08 pm
[quote="FranckyB"]huskermiked wrote:
On the Jambateens site he says that slip isn't her. Says she won't even do implieds.

What happened to her ?! She use to be so daring and had no problem with hand bras and such before he return.

I always expected Sherri to be daring and Marie to be tame and it's the complete opposite ?!

Hell, in the good ol' days you almost expected for Sherri to start doing the "risky" stuff while still undera@e based on her prior photo shoots. Now there's one of two things goin' on:

1. She either found Jesus (or equivalent), or a boyfriend who thinks he is Jesus (or equivalent).
or
2. She or her manager is brilliant. If you think about it, all this non-nude crap pisses us off extremely, but has us hanging on the edge of each set waiting for the next set in case its "the one". Even if we have to wait 2 years before we see the goods, we might lose interest in that time, but the moment that set comes out it, or the website it belongs to, will sell like fuckin' nuts. It's not the best way to treat your fans, but its a great way to earn crazy cash.
naserd
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 30, 2011 8:08 pm
The sisters have a new store at southernglamourgirls .
You can't order anything yet, but you can already see what they'll be selling.
I'm intrigued by their 2012 calendar - I wonder what "like you've never seen them before" means. Hopefully it'll mean Sherri's boobies, but unfortunately I think it's just a sentence to make it sound hot.
I also find it quite amusing that they're selling their underwear - fresh from the drawer and sprayed with their favourite scents. I don't think they fully understand why guys who buy models' underwear do so.... Laughing
booty_chaser
Poster
Added: Oct 01, 2011 2:28 am
I couldn't find anything on the jamba site that said it wasn't her. it said she doesn't do implies. slips happen and my guess is that ben caught it and shared it... in fact, if that is the case, ben is one cool photographer and i like to support the guys that push the envelope
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Oct 01, 2011 6:04 pm
[quote=
I also find it quite amusing that they're selling their underwear - fresh from the drawer and sprayed with their favourite scents. I don't think they fully understand why guys who buy models' underwear do so.... Laughing[/quote]

Im still laughing... The site cracks me up as well, who the hell built it. Wow, retro.. lol

Wink
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 01, 2011 7:35 pm
Quote:
screenshot

Own the very outfit that Ashlee-Nicole wore
in Gallery 41. Outfit does not include the skirt,
only the teddy. Outfit has been sprayed with
her favorite scent.

"Does not include the skirt"? WTF, that's half the outfit!

And what's up with Sherri in this picture?

screenshot

In regards to the panties, they should allow people to pick out a pair of panties for them to wear, they do a 2 minute vid of them wearing them in various poses and then they sign the panties right there on the vid. The buyer gets a code for his/her special zip and the panties arrive in the mail a few days later nice and fresh. And hopefully a little damp! Wink
forumusername
Good Poster
Added: Oct 01, 2011 7:42 pm
naserd wrote:
I don't think they fully understand why guys who buy models' underwear do so.... Laughing

Agreed. "Fresh of their behinds and still covered in their own scents" might get me to buy. If I want clean drawers, I can get that at Target for a hell of a lot less than they're (undoubtedly) charging.

JB Wannabe wrote:

And what's up with Sherri in this picture?

What do you mean?
handmouth
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 01, 2011 8:37 pm
I guess their mom nor the girls want to ever really accept the truth as to what the fans are doing while admiring the pics and the videos.
loosegoose
Poster
Added: Oct 01, 2011 10:02 pm
I don't understand the infatuation with this chick. In every photo she does, she comes across as a physically over developed but immature teen who is endeavouring to project smouldering sexuality because the photographer told her to...but has no idea what that actually means. She'd be better off if she gave up the attempts to be something she is obviously not and just went off and had a life.
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 02, 2011 1:11 am
She sure knows what she's doing and what fans think about them.

They simply don't seem to give a damn to their fans, if not for the money.
jim coll
Poster
Added: Oct 02, 2011 2:32 am
booty_chaser wrote:
found a very possible sherri nip slip from photographer ben cook

screenshot

screenshot

It's really her. Look at her spots.
jonboy10
Poster
Added: Oct 02, 2011 2:39 am
jim coll wrote:
booty_chaser wrote:
found a very possible sherri nip slip from photographer ben cook

screenshot

screenshot

It's really her. Look at her spots.

What they're saying is that the first picture is her, but the second picture is of another model wearing the same sweater. If you click on the Ben Cook subforum on that jamba site there's a post from the photographer linking to another site where the nip picture is and he indicates that that one is not of her.
naserd
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 02, 2011 4:50 pm
Well the 1st pic is obviously Sherri, but the 2nd - unless she's grown a 3rd hand, there are 2 girls in that picture, so she was probably posing with Brittany - and while I've never seen Sherri's boobs, that one looks a lot like Brittany's.