Author
acemex
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 26, 2012 7:29 pm
I discovered Polina S last year and she is one of the hottest I have ever seen on the net! Unfortunately, the only site that she seems to have ever modeled for, modelflats (which I will call "the site"), no longer exists and has not for a number of years. To further confuse the issue, there seems to have been another model called Polina on the site, and sometimes Polina S is simply referred to as Polina. Here is what I have been able to find about Polina S:

Pics:
Below are all of the pics of her that I have been able to find. I have only included the highest resolution of each pic that I could find. These pics are from the few sample galleries that still exist (I am surprised that any still exist at all!) plus a few from other forum postings that I was able to find. None of them are complete sets as far as I know, so I have linked them directly instead of zipping them. Using the internet archives' wayback machine, I was able to view some of the public pages of the site, but her model profile page was not properly archived there for some reason, so I was not able to get an exact list of sets. However, there is a count "(24/795)" on the link to her page, which based on the other model pages that I was able to view, indicates the number of sets and the total number of pics. From this I was able to tell that what I have been able to find is only a small fraction of what was available on the site.

Videos:
The site seems to have had videos since I was able to find one for her with the site's mark. I do not know how many videos she did for the site, but I know that there are at least two more besides the one that I found based on screen shots of the site and the archive. I do not know if the video I have here ever had sound. It seems like it should since she talks a lot to the camera. Maybe someone knows the answer to this?

So having said all that, can anyone help-out here? Does anyone have any pic sets, videos, or other info about this amazing model? I hate to ask for so much while providing so little myself, but I honestly don't know where this stuff could still exist besides on peoples' hard drives. I think I have exhausted what is still available on the net. Another question that I am interested in finding an answer to is: did she ever model for other sites or go by other names?

I would greatly appreciate anyone's help on solving the mysteries of this model. Smile This model is beautiful enough that we shouldn't let her just disappear!

screenshot
dead link - RS[/URL]

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
acemex
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 28, 2012 11:34 pm
OK, so it looks like I missed some higher rez versions of some of the mirror set pics in my initial post. Here's the mirror set again:

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
acemex
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 25, 2012 10:33 pm
Still looking for more of this girl. Anyone have any videos, pic sets, or info about her? I take it that no one has a site rip of this site?

Also, I found a new pic that I have not seen before:
screenshot

Thanks for any help!
acemex
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 31, 2012 10:34 pm
Still looking...

Found a few more:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Phase56
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 29, 2017 1:52 am
Bump, would pay top dollar to figure out who she is or finding the lost videos or pictures