Camgirls Thread #2
Author
chosun
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 24, 2012 1:50 am
raidergoon wrote:
She got fully naked before that, and even toyed her pussy for several minutes.

She has stretch marks and even what looks like a C-section scar. I liked her better with her clothes on. LOL.
Eh, I just caught the end like I stated and capped it from there. I don't have the vid anymore as I trashed it after upping it. At least she was more mysterious with her clothes on Wink
pugnetta
Good Poster
Added: Mar 27, 2012 7:16 pm
HitTHisY wrote:
CrazySySy / GoldenLady Group shows

It's me or I find her shows incredibly repetitve and boring? She often massage her pussy with the hand in a way that you mostly see her hand instead of the pussy, also she never uses toys anymore, she just lays there and people in ecstasy for whatever reason tips and brags and cum and bla bla.

I had to say it, I did lol.
ZyaLater
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 27, 2012 10:11 pm
pugnetta, I'm glad someone said what I've been thinking for a long time. I don't even go into her room, but I've seen enough of her videos, and it's obvious from pretty much every cap of her that it's the same position, same pose, one leg up, etc. I'm sure similar things could be said about many models, but something about her just makes it seem even more like any screenshot could be matched up to any movie of her, and it would still work. Sure, she's attractive, but not enough to offset the lack of variety. Unless she changes things up, when you've seen it once, you've seen it all.
Patrick_Bateman
Poster
Added: Mar 28, 2012 12:05 am
I'm starting to tire of her myself, even in those group shows she doesn't cum just slips a finger in every now and then. She may be hot be she can't keep doing this boring shit forever it will cost her if she doesn't change it up.
Adi85
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 29, 2012 2:52 am
Hi, anyone have or know any videos of Jaina, Jiva or Diamanda? they work / worked on Streamate.
joerchiwelli
Poster
Added: Mar 29, 2012 7:56 pm
Somebody habe Peekshows vids from "Adelyn" or "Sexyplaymate3" ?
Qber
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 29, 2012 11:23 pm
Patrick_Bateman wrote:
I'm starting to tire of her myself, even in those group shows she doesn't cum just slips a finger in every now and then. She may be hot be she can't keep doing this boring shit forever it will cost her if she doesn't change it up.

Im curious what actually happened to her, before the boobjob she was pretty much doing much more, than now after its like totaly softcore... from what I heard pirvs with her are not much better.

Similar thing goes for XNicoleXO few years back this girl for right price did almost everything... damn she fisted herself anally... now she barely does anything.

What is strange is the fact that those girls are the "top" ones at MFC... kinda makes me wonder what for people pay them :S
luvpussy4455
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 30, 2012 3:44 am
jus wonderin y there's no vids of dis girl "Dakota_18" of mfc
pieman55
Poster
Added: Mar 30, 2012 4:10 am
luvpussy4455 wrote:
jus wonderin y there's no vids of dis girl "Dakota_18" of mfc

because you havent posted them yet.
bitchplease
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 30, 2012 11:13 am
Qber wrote:
Patrick_Bateman wrote:

Im curious what actually happened to her, before the boobjob she was pretty much doing much more, than now after its like totaly softcore... from what I heard pirvs with her are not much better.

Similar thing goes for XNicoleXO few years back this girl for right price did almost everything... damn she fisted herself anally... now she barely does anything.

What is strange is the fact that those girls are the "top" ones at MFC... kinda makes me wonder what for people pay them :S

Happens to a lot of the girls. Once they are set up good and comfortable with their earnings they lay back and suddenly won't do much of the stuff when they started out. Had that experice myself with some girls who i knew when tehy were at a camscore of 500-800 once they reach 2 or 3k camscore they become more and more softcore Evil or Very Mad

Donamarie (quit jan2011); Angellwings;
Erinella; MaryMoore; MissLoreley; Blache(RedxRoses);
Passionjasmin on MFC, works on many sites as Eviljasminne
luvpussy4455
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 30, 2012 2:06 pm
any videos of Dakota_18
mike_n_va
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 30, 2012 4:55 pm
Any videos of Lunaphey?
vega0001
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 31, 2012 10:42 am
I have a bunch of Lilis/Jennaflirts vids. anyone wanna trade or post here?
swart1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 02, 2012 2:10 am
bitchplease wrote:
Qber wrote:
Patrick_Bateman wrote:

Happens to a lot of the girls. Once they are set up good and comfortable with their earnings they lay back and suddenly won't do much of the stuff when they started out. Had that experice myself with some girls who i knew when tehy were at a camscore of 500-800 once they reach 2 or 3k camscore they become more and more softcore Evil or Very Mad

The MissAthena was fully the hardcore with DP before her score went up to high. Now she no strip. She 8000 or soemthing now and just smile and aks for tip with no show nor even boobs which very small. She got one tip 100,000 (maybe Euro 6000) last week for the sit and smile. So why she strip. She was fully lame in private. Nice to look and HC so you see everythng but she always look like she was no interest mean boring.
pugnetta
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2012 5:15 am
Maybe they realize being semi-virtual-biatchs, in conjunction with the fact that medium customer is turd and dumb enough to burn money with the solely hope of watching his nickname written by the performer preceeded by a "thanks" or an animated gif of a kiss. Maybe the people should start tipping less and not glorify them as they were goddess Very Happy