Author
elassad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 25, 2012 7:56 am
derekgraddy wrote:
RG is super slow...why not go with hotfile?

because hotfiles suspends your account after you get 1 DMCA and then bans it after the second DMCA. Hotfile can be used just for amateurs stuff. Try by yourself and let me know
Roger_Whole
Poster
Added: Oct 25, 2012 11:15 am
elassad wrote:
Roger_Whole wrote:
andylo wrote:
Finally, RAPIDGATOR has been banned from use in this forum ! Laughing Laughing

> Don't be surprised, it was a matter of time ... you knew it from the beginning ...

Oh this is an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!!

So we now have to use Luckyshare???

What the hell is going on?

don't worry, the next one to fall down will be luckyshare. Actually before attacking a host the adult webmasters community checks the favourite hosts list on here. The only way to stop them is to diversify. If you are all like goats and when u see somebody using a host you all must use the same host, you are just making their job easier. Also - under another point of view - do you believe you are having good sales in a forum where everybody is using the same host? To have good sales you must use a host not widely used, otherwise the concurrence is too big and your chances about selling a premium are lower and lower.

Downloaders, I imagine, would only ever want to pay for one premium service, so unless every poster on here suddenly decides to upload their files to all of the recommended hosts, which is highly unlikely as most only ever use one, downloaders will continue to subscribe to the most popular host.
elassad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 25, 2012 12:39 pm
Roger_Whole wrote:
elassad wrote:
Roger_Whole wrote:
andylo wrote:

> Don't be surprised, it was a matter of time ... you knew it from the beginning ...

don't worry, the next one to fall down will be luckyshare. Actually before attacking a host the adult webmasters community checks the favourite hosts list on here. The only way to stop them is to diversify. If you are all like goats and when u see somebody using a host you all must use the same host, you are just making their job easier. Also - under another point of view - do you believe you are having good sales in a forum where everybody is using the same host? To have good sales you must use a host not widely used, otherwise the concurrence is too big and your chances about selling a premium are lower and lower.

Downloaders, I imagine, would only ever want to pay for one premium service, so unless every poster on here suddenly decides to upload their files to all of the recommended hosts, which is highly unlikely as most only ever use one, downloaders will continue to subscribe to the most popular host.

Don't you believe that if all was focused on downloaders & what they prefer, the only allowed host would be rapidshare and/or mirrors ? Try to think about that....
Adiel
Poster
Added: Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm
elassad wrote:

Don't you believe that if all was focused on downloaders & what they prefer, the only allowed host would be rapidshare and/or mirrors ? Try to think about that....

And do you really believe in the goodness of rapidcrap aka rapidshare? I know how horrible can rapidshare be, back in those days when there was only rapidshare, they had every imaginable restriction for free users, I hated them at that time, only when filesonic hit them real hard they went easy on free users but it was too late then, and look what they did when megaupload went down? they capped free user speed at 30 kb/s, they are only good when nobody uses them much.
The moment they feel there is less competition, rapidcrap impose the same restrictions. I know their history and that is not a user friendly company by any means.
rakim2
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 25, 2012 5:35 pm
elassad wrote:

To have good sales you must use a host not widely used, otherwise the concurrence is too big and your chances about selling a premium are lower and lower.

The chances are even much better especially when you aiming on a long-term revenue by recurring subscriptions.
elassad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 25, 2012 6:23 pm
rakim2 wrote:
elassad wrote:

To have good sales you must use a host not widely used, otherwise the concurrence is too big and your chances about selling a premium are lower and lower.

The chances are even much better especially when you aiming on a long-term revenue by recurring subscriptions.

sure, like with 0r0n: when rebills were starting to pop up there was everytime a problem like paypal banned or credit cards processor changed so you were losing all your beloved rebills. Rebills work only if the payment processor remains the same, so nowdays you can say goodbye to rebills.
elassad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm
Adiel wrote:
elassad wrote:

And do you really believe in the goodness of rapidcrap aka rapidshare? I know how horrible can rapidshare be, back in those days when there was only rapidshare, they had every imaginable restriction for free users, I hated them at that time, only when filesonic hit them real hard they went easy on free users but it was too late then, and look what they did when megaupload went down? they capped free user speed at 30 kb/s, they are only good when nobody uses them much.
The moment they feel there is less competition, rapidcrap impose the same restrictions. I know their history and that is not a user friendly company by any means.

well, for sure it's better to download at 30 kb/s seconds than to wait 3 hours or even 1 days before being able to upload the next file...
Adiel
Poster
Added: Oct 25, 2012 11:29 pm
elassad wrote:

well, for sure it's better to download at 30 kb/s seconds than to wait 3 hours or even 1 days before being able to upload the next file...

You got to be kidding me, really? Well maybe you are a very loyal user of rapidcrap but there are many who certainly won't like to download at that pathetic speed. And that capped speed is just one restriction, I am sure if there is no competition you will find all restrictions that other hosts have, in rapidshare too, its just they don't have a monopoly right now like they use to have. As I said they are only good when nobody is using their service much.

Secondly there are many users like me who don't have a static IP and can always reset their modem to bypass this daily quota by the filehosts.

I would never want this moronic filehost to be the main choice anywhere ever.
ckdk3
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 26, 2012 12:56 pm
The problem of Rapidgator is the new MD5 hash that they are using now.
It's deleting the files that got abuse report and also all copies.
Even if these copies were not posted!
When the uploaders see how the MD5 hash is working, they will stop to use Rapidgator soon!
It's just a matter of time!
Roger_Whole
Poster
Added: Oct 26, 2012 3:07 pm
elassad wrote:
Roger_Whole wrote:
elassad wrote:
Roger_Whole wrote:
andylo wrote:

My point was, downloaders probably couldn't care less which host they're paying to download from, as long as it's just ONE host. They will always go with the most popular host because it would be stupid to pay for a more obscure, little-used host, such as Crocko if hardly anyone uploads to it here.

And this backs up my point: https://www.forumophilia.com/topic184333.html

In the end I'll probably pay for a Luckyshare membership, this is purely because most posters on here seem to be uploading to that host... at the moment. And I thank my lucky stars that I only had 3 days of premium membership left to run on my Rapidgator account before it was banned from here.

Rog
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 02, 2012 2:12 pm
I keep getting this error message, even with small files. Premium users having this problem?

Unknown network error.

Followed by:

Error 500

File is already downloading
x18000
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 02, 2012 3:17 pm
i can't open site
jackback2
Good Poster
Added: Nov 06, 2012 3:07 am
Error. Captcha expired.
You have reached your daily limit of entering captcha codes.
Don`t want to wait? Buy Premium right now!

reached my daily limit of entering captcha codes wtf is next lmfao Laughing

rapidshare was put to the sideline, Oron was shut down, rapidgator was ban and then reenstated with mirrors and luckyshare is now crapping out, how many difference premium accounts needed, i,m begining to think i shiuld maybe just go to the island
sephitot
Poster
Added: Nov 09, 2012 10:44 am
I can't open rapidgator links with my pc (use windows xp pro) with my laptop wuth windows 7 is all ok why?
alpha0480
Poster
Added: Nov 10, 2012 1:17 pm
sephitot wrote:
I can't open rapidgator links with my pc (use windows xp pro) with my laptop wuth windows 7 is all ok why?

like you i have got a windows xp pro, but i have no problem to open rapidgator links

some vids are offline ...

please let me know which files are down and i will see if i can reup them (and plz let me know the page link of the video)

down files from page 122 to page 193 are reupped (except some lost files, especially on P. 113 to 121 and 157-158). the rest is in progress ...