Sherri archived
Author
forumusername
Good Poster
Added: Feb 16, 2013 2:23 pm
Thanks to wmmail07 and everyone else that has shared. The bonus set looks quite nice.
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 16, 2013 2:39 pm
forumusername wrote:
Thanks to wmmail07 and everyone else that has shared. The bonus set looks quite nice.

I agree. I just wish they would learn how to properly resize their pictures. With that pic resolution, the file size shouldn't be much over 50MB. Of course the same can be said about the folks over at FG.
spamman666
Good Poster
Added: Feb 16, 2013 10:49 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
forumusername wrote:

I agree. I just wish they would learn how to properly resize their pictures. With that pic resolution, the file size shouldn't be much over 50MB. Of course the same can be said about the folks over at FG.

Exactly!
BruAda
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 16, 2013 11:23 pm
Thank you for the new sets! She looks great!
rparsr
Poster
Added: Feb 19, 2013 3:31 am
Many thanks for the new sets!
rparsr
Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2013 11:09 pm
thank you!
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 21, 2013 3:01 am
One of the most sexy models in the net. Still hope to see her showing some really hot modeling soon.
safetysam
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 21, 2013 5:11 am
Thanks wmmail07 for the great post!! SC has a great ass! Here's hoping those crotch snaps pop open sometime!!!
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 22, 2013 2:00 am
It appears I showed back up just a tad late. Hopefully she's getting a bit more risque now!
nineball
Good Poster
Added: Feb 23, 2013 8:42 pm
Man, that set 127 is just fantastic. It's as if somebody's FINALLY told her she's not modeling for Vogue, or Miss Teen USA, or the Sears catalog. There's nothing hotter IMHO than really good non-nude, but there has to occasionally/eventually be that element of sexuality, the TEASE factor, or it isn't worth looking at. I'll happily suffer the barrage of tamer sets that will inevitably follow this one hoping for the next round of leg spreads and ass shots.

It's funny that she's still not even slipping nips, much less showing full tit. Sure, she leans into the camera, pushes 'em together, pulls the bra partly off- but never, ever gives up the goods. My theory is simple: her sister has one of the prettiest pairs of breasts in the known universe, and Sher knows hers don't measure up. I think the right one is noticeably bigger than the left, and maybe her nips are wonky. Don't get me wrong - I'd give 2 weeks pay to get a look at them - but I think she's just been looking at Brit's perfect pair all these years and thinking there's no way she measures up.

Now if we could just get Brit to borrow some of Sher's poses from set 127, nude, on that mirrored floor that shows up in so many of their sets. Hell yeah...
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 25, 2013 2:54 pm
I'll drink to that...
forumusername
Good Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2013 6:41 pm
chip_munk wrote:

first: thanks very much for the download ... second: how can such a beautiful girl be so boring? Confused

I know what you mean, Chip. While I appreciate the shares, that set blew. Next week's looks good. Last week's was good. And they're all free (thanks to wmmail07, that is), so I guess we shouldn't bitch too much Very Happy
Dakota33
I'm probably spamming
spikeizback
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 06, 2013 3:46 pm
Dakota33
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 06, 2013 4:06 pm
spikeizback wrote:

Sherri's sets