Author
NASCARaddicted
Good Poster
Added: Apr 30, 2013 9:11 am
cambridge79 wrote:
handmouth wrote:
it always baffles me how some chick like Tina will go into some piercing place and show her pussy to some stranger and pay him to pierce her, but she won't show her pus to guys that pay her bills by joining her website. Same with the Brittany marie chick. She spreads for Playboy but won't spread for her paying website. I just don't understand that?

it's not that hard to get: if you run your website what you want is to keep people coming back. If you give them all at the beginning what reason will keep them coming back month by month? The web is full of naked models. So you give them bit by bit. showing a little bit more every time. If Xstina was already doing dildo and stuff when she was 18 who would be still looking at her right now? Older, with smaller boobs, and doing the same stuff over and over for the last 5 or more years? Instead we are all here and we keep coming, as her members do, cause we all hope to see more: a decent spread at the moment, maybe some g/g or b/g in the future, hopefully before she turns 40 Laughing
The fact that they accept to pose for playboy completely naked is because playboy pay a lot and pay now, so why not? Its not that they are not showing all cause they are shy.
last point, the fact that she show a pussy to a stranger to get it pierced makes no difference to a girl that shows her pussy to a gynecologist for a checkup, and basically every single girl does that at some point.

I disagree. There are some models who are around as long (or even longer) then Christina, and they did harder stuff from the beginning. Elli Model from Canada for example. She has done b/g (and I think g/g, too), dildo play and all stuff like that, since the early days ... and the website is still up and running.
GovDuke
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 30, 2013 10:09 am
NASCARaddicted wrote:
cambridge79 wrote:
handmouth wrote:
it always baffles me how some chick like Tina will go into some piercing place and show her pussy to some stranger and pay him to pierce her, but she won't show her pus to guys that pay her bills by joining her website. Same with the Brittany marie chick. She spreads for Playboy but won't spread for her paying website. I just don't understand that?

it's not that hard to get: if you run your website what you want is to keep people coming back. If you give them all at the beginning what reason will keep them coming back month by month? The web is full of naked models. So you give them bit by bit. showing a little bit more every time. If Xstina was already doing dildo and stuff when she was 18 who would be still looking at her right now? Older, with smaller boobs, and doing the same stuff over and over for the last 5 or more years? Instead we are all here and we keep coming, as her members do, cause we all hope to see more: a decent spread at the moment, maybe some g/g or b/g in the future, hopefully before she turns 40 Laughing
The fact that they accept to pose for playboy completely naked is because playboy pay a lot and pay now, so why not? Its not that they are not showing all cause they are shy.
last point, the fact that she show a pussy to a stranger to get it pierced makes no difference to a girl that shows her pussy to a gynecologist for a checkup, and basically every single girl does that at some point.

I disagree. There are some models who are around as long (or even longer) then Christina, and they did harder stuff from the beginning. Elli Model from Canada for example. She has done b/g (and I think g/g, too), dildo play and all stuff like that, since the early days ... and the website is still up and running.

I also disagree. Wifey was doing it all from the beginning. And now she lives like a millionaire. She probably IS a millionaire....

Duke
NASCARaddicted
Good Poster
Added: Apr 30, 2013 10:34 am
GovDuke wrote:

I also disagree. Wifey was doing it all from the beginning. And now she lives like a millionaire. She probably IS a millionaire....

Duke

Oh yes, Wifey, I haven't thought about her ... but she is another good example. She has wonderful boobs and she knows how to give a great blowjob since her website started. Basically, she does the same since some time, but it never gets old.

Teasing someone like Christina does can be nice - but if you overdo it, people get angry and turn away. And Christina has been teasing us very long ...
xcata
Poster
Added: Apr 30, 2013 10:46 am
I never gave any of them a penny =]
and I don't get angry when they don't go full frontal.
I just come back next week and check the slot machines again.
Rolling Eyes Wink
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 30, 2013 12:49 pm
NASCARaddicted wrote:
GovDuke wrote:

Duke

Teasing someone like Christina does can be nice - but if you overdo it, people get angry and turn away. And Christina has been teasing us very long ...

She's gotta realize that teasing can get boring and monotonous after a while. I don't think it's her who's sticking with the tease stuff though. I still think chuck is the one telling her to keep doing it. He's completely clueless about what people think is erotic and sexy.
GovDuke
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 30, 2013 5:24 pm
NASCARaddicted wrote:
GovDuke wrote:

Duke

Oh yes, Wifey, I haven't thought about her ... but she is another good example. She has wonderful boobs and she knows how to give a great blowjob since her website started. Basically, she does the same since some time, but it never gets old.

You pegged it. Wifey never pissed off her customers by teasing them to death.

The success to business is as old as time itself "Give the customers what they want."

Gov. Duke
ace1120
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 01, 2013 5:01 am
nemnoch wrote:
I miss theleetbeagle's torrents of her new vids, anyone know what happened or if some other awesome user took over uploading her stuff around? I don't bother with stupid filelockers anymore since it takes 900 years for me to DL anything from them.

There is another guy on there that usually only posts her picture sets but the last couple months he has been posting some recent vids. He just uploaded "Black Frock" 3 days ago. He goes by "thebatman_tpb". The torrent size looks like it is HD but I can't speak for the quality because I haven't downloaded any vids of hers for the last few months. Whenever her boobs start shrinking, she starts losing weight, hair starts looking like crap I don't even bother downloading them.
UMRK
Poster
Added: May 01, 2013 3:25 pm
ace1120 wrote:
Whenever her boobs start shrinking, she starts losing weight, hair starts looking like crap I don't even bother downloading them.

Same opinion here. I only check the screenshots and all i see is the same like bad makeup and hair styling, bad lightning, a lame bed or sofa, ect. There is not a bit of creativity or beauty anymore. Even a pointless gonzo flick has more of it. Damn she made some nice stuff years ago compared to this lame junk recently. So sad and a dramatic waste of her good years and potential.
Even pure softcore can be done 100 times hotter than this careless crap. Mad
naefanne
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 01, 2013 4:10 pm
UMRK wrote:
ace1120 wrote:
Whenever her boobs start shrinking, she starts losing weight, hair starts looking like crap I don't even bother downloading them.

Same opinion here. I only check the screenshots and all i see is the same like bad makeup and hair styling, bad lightning, a lame bed or sofa, ect. There is not a bit of creativity or beauty anymore. Even a pointless gonzo flick has more of it. Damn she made some nice stuff years ago compared to this lame junk recently. So sad and a dramatic waste of her good years and potential.
Even pure softcore can be done 100 times hotter than this careless crap. Mad

Wifey's site would be the best if she included pictures with her videos.
SextPattycake is the worst...still taking pictures/videos with a 2002 2mp camera?? C'mon son!
Nikki's site..?? What up covering the nipples?? She is attractive and boobs are ok but grow up and show,'Shit or get off the pot!"

Makes me wonder why Christina's breasts get so large and small and I don't think it's weight related. Prolactin is a hormone released by the pituitary gland that stimulates breast development and milk production in women...this hormone is released when an egg has been fertilized during pregnancy, this I have noticed twice. Increase in abdominal fat and legs as well, the fact they post most waist up & face shots is a good sign this is true. Not that there is anything wrong with that it's her life but it's obvious she must have been preggo's. No signs of scarring but weight increase/decrease is a tell tale sign as well as no cam show, a 12K cam you can be damn sure you are getting a signal no matter what the site Mgr say's....that's a straight out lie.
pcspot
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 02, 2013 3:05 am
followup.
davidpaterson34
Poster
Added: May 02, 2013 4:21 am
All of the frustration over christina's material is valid and
is shared by all of us. How much do I wish an unedited video from her early days would be released for us to enjoy. I know that this would satisfy that itch that we all need to have scratched.
naefanne
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 02, 2013 4:47 pm
davidpaterson34 wrote:
is shared by all of us. How much do I wish an unedited video from her early days would be released for us to enjoy. I know that this would satisfy that itch that we all need to have scratched.

From what I have read ADMIN controls everything she does and even made her cry during one webcam show. There is info all over the net on this person including his home address(scary) but from what I have read he is over 65 and a tool. Guess she is under contract by this person and that's why it has gone downhill..sad as she is very pretty and her earlier sets are much better than what is currently out there. She's a woman not a teen and a tease site is for teens not people over 25.
artorawley
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 03, 2013 1:48 am
naefanne wrote:
davidpaterson34 wrote:

From what I have read ADMIN controls everything she does and even made her cry during one webcam show. There is info all over the net on this person including his home address(scary) but from what I have read he is over 65 and a tool. Guess she is under contract by this person and that's why it has gone downhill..sad as she is very pretty and her earlier sets are much better than what is currently out there. She's a woman not a teen and a tease site is for teens not people over 25.

Considering how loyal she's been to him over the years despite his reoccurring ineptitude you would think she's an indentured servant of his. I wonder how much it would take for her to buy her freedom from his clutches and start her own website.
duckyquack
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 03, 2013 3:56 am
naefanne wrote:
davidpaterson34 wrote:

Well, some of that is wild conjecture. I saw her cry in a web show once, because she was so drunk and the peeps were making fun of her. So I'd question if that story is getting mixed up with yours. (They deleted that web cam and re-shot it because of that)

Her webmaster is indeed probably a tool, but as for "control"? I'm sure if he had control she would be doing web cam shows and making a lot more money. She'd be doing more explicit vids too. I suspect the "control" he has is that she basically does what he can convince her to do because she's not interested in thinking or doing much. She does not attempt to do anything creative. She won't even update her twitter correctly. So, yes, he controls the site because she doesn't put in any more than the minimum effort to maintain her career. Which is her choice.
legman7
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 04, 2013 12:03 am
naefanne wrote:
davidpaterson34 wrote:

I think you're wildly underestimating the desire some men have to see softcore. Mistress Jessica, Legshowjo and many other older women have tease sites that are successful. Note that Playboy Mag is still successful. Obviously Christina doesnt want to do hardcore. Why on earth can't a women do what she wants? i don't understand some here that seem to live and die by the possibility that Christina may one day do anal. When you can she she doesn't want to then I think there is something disturbing about this.

To me she was hot when she was fatter and made the jiggle vids. Those were the best Since she loss weight she has little to offer for me.