Added: May 04, 2013 12:39 pm
@wmmail07

kthanks

Razz
sleazoid99
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 07, 2013 5:31 am
naefanne wrote:
Makes me wonder why Christina's breasts get so large and small and I don't think it's weight related. Prolactin is a hormone released by the pituitary gland that stimulates breast development and milk production in women...this hormone is released when an egg has been fertilized during pregnancy, this I have noticed twice. Increase in abdominal fat and legs as well, the fact they post most waist up & face shots is a good sign this is true. Not that there is anything wrong with that it's her life but it's obvious she must have been preggo's. No signs of scarring but weight increase/decrease is a tell tale sign as well as no cam show, a 12K cam you can be damn sure you are getting a signal no matter what the site Mgr say's....that's a straight out lie.

I really don't think she's been pregnant. Given that she's fairly petite, she would have to have some stretch marks around her belly.
Effrem
Respected Poster
Added: May 07, 2013 3:25 pm
Thank you all for the update!
juanma
Poster
Added: May 07, 2013 7:08 pm
Thanks for the effort guys
sa.olivia
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 08, 2013 6:26 am
can anyone help me find a video (or screenshots) or a relatively recent webcam show she did? she is VERY blonde in it and the video consists of her wearing a casual dress (not one of her costumes) and taking it off. she's wearing heels and nothing but a g-string under the dress. blonde hair in a pony tail i think and pretty sure a cat is seen in the background at some point near the coach. at one point she steps out of the picture for a minute before she comes back. this video is not to be confused with a very similar series of videos where she strips in front of a bed (the one im talking about is in like a living room not a bedroom) although it could have been taken the same day cause the hair is the same blonde. she is so blonde in it that you can sort of not tell its her at first. any help appreciated!
hornsready
Good Poster
Added: May 08, 2013 8:12 pm
Thanks for the Red and Blue video. It would appear to me it is one of her old ones she is just now releasing. In this one she is hardly showing her pussy at all, it is covered the entire time she pretends to masturbate and then she won't let us see it hardly at all. I have all but given up on this gal, I sure do like her but she is not the top of the block anymore. She is just another average female stripping off, the only difference is she is one I have followed for over 10 years.
HR
DublAgent
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 09, 2013 2:23 am
sa.olivia wrote:
can anyone help me find a video (or screenshots) or a relatively recent webcam show she did? she is VERY blonde in it and the video consists of her wearing a casual dress (not one of her costumes) and taking it off. she's wearing heels and nothing but a g-string under the dress. blonde hair in a pony tail i think and pretty sure a cat is seen in the background at some point near the coach. at one point she steps out of the picture for a minute before she comes back. this video is not to be confused with a very similar series of videos where she strips in front of a bed (the one im talking about is in like a living room not a bedroom) although it could have been taken the same day cause the hair is the same blonde. she is so blonde in it that you can sort of not tell its her at first. any help appreciated!

Sounds like webcam/stream 16, purple walls, white accents, graffiti looking dress, dark purple panties, black couch in background, cat throughout vid.
sa.olivia
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 09, 2013 5:23 am
wow thanks. any idea where i can find it?
naefanne
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 10, 2013 5:24 pm
sleazoid99 wrote:
naefanne wrote:
Makes me wonder why Christina's breasts get so large and small and I don't think it's weight related. Prolactin is a hormone released by the pituitary gland that stimulates breast development and milk production in women...this hormone is released when an egg has been fertilized during pregnancy, this I have noticed twice. Increase in abdominal fat and legs as well, the fact they post most waist up & face shots is a good sign this is true. Not that there is anything wrong with that it's her life but it's obvious she must have been preggo's. No signs of scarring but weight increase/decrease is a tell tale sign as well as no cam show, a 12K cam you can be damn sure you are getting a signal no matter what the site Mgr say's....that's a straight out lie.

I really don't think she's been pregnant. Given that she's fairly petite, she would have to have some stretch marks around her belly.

"she would have to have some stretch marks around her belly.", true if pregnancy was over 21 weeks. Breasts become engorged after first 6 weeks. Look at photos and how many times has she gone from a D to FF?? How many pictures show only her face recently but not her whole figure, very obvious if you can understand reproduction.
barebone
Respected Poster
Added: May 11, 2013 7:27 pm
excellents post rbear , glad to see your mix again!!!
thanks!!!
DublAgent
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 12, 2013 6:01 pm
Going through my archives today, noticed im missing webcam 65, if this exists can someone reup?
infamous1n1n
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 13, 2013 7:00 pm
bump
crazylegs77
Poster
Added: May 14, 2013 1:32 am
how low can they go? , tonight is monday 8:30 c time and still no link on her members page for last friday's video , now they are basically lying and stealing from their very own members..very sad what has become of her site
italic
Good Poster
Added: May 14, 2013 7:02 pm
They used to do very well-crafted videos. They were often done in elegant settings, with charming costumes and careful lighting. They were provocative and sultry and coquettish. Now the videos are a raised finger to the customers. Indifferent, uninspired, and with lighting as seductive as a police interrogation.
wmmail07
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 14, 2013 7:08 pm
Zanyx removed. Doubleposting.