Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 03, 2013 7:02 pm
This Dirty Whore Has Always Fantasized About Being Used By Black Men. I Invited Her To A Hotel, And Pushed Her Into The Bedroom And Made Her Change Into Sheer Nude Colored, Seamed Nylons, Garter Belt, And Slutty Heels. The Door Opened And In Walked A Black Thug To Breed Her. Just Watching Her Begin, By Getting His Thick Black Cock Hard To Shove Deep Inside Her, Got Me Hard! They Way Her Tiny Mouth Wrapped Around His Thick Cock As She Got It Deeper And Deeper Into Your Whore Mouth. And Then She Was Made To Get On All 4's. I Didnt Want Her To Shower, Or Get Up From The Bed. I Wanted To Make Sure She Was Successfully Bred So I Had Another Black Bull Walk Through The Bedroom Doorway To Have His Cock Serviced. When He Finally Exploded, She Was Begging To Be Bred And Promised To Carry It To Term!

Size: 887 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 01:00:20 - Resolution:640x480

dead_link_removed

screenshot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor Is Hotter Than Ever! Dressed Like The Whore That She Is In Slutty Red It Matches The Heat In Her Cunt! Taylor Plays With That Hot Cunt Making It Cum Before She Even Gets A Cock! She Is Such A Nasty Whore! She Is Like A Black Breeding Machine!

Size: 878 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:57:49 - Resolution:640x480

Download file - 878.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 03, 2013 7:04 pm
When I Saw His Black Cock, I Kind Of Panicked! But That Didn't Stop Him, And He Made Me Suck His Cock. My Mouth Isn't All That Big, And It Was Completely Stretched Around Him As I Struggled To Take Even Half Of Him! And That Started It All. He Pushed Me Into So Many Different Positions And I Felt Like He Was Pushing His Cock Thru My Stomach! After He Used My Pussy, He Made Me Get On All 4's And Rammed That Black Cock Deep In My Asshole! It Hurt Soooooooooooo Bad, But I Obeyed. And He Kept Pounding And Pounding Until He Pulled Out And Thrust Back Inside My Pussy Where He Spurted What Seemed To Be Quarts Of His Sperm. I Thought He Was Done, But He Then Took Out A Speculum, And Opened Me Up As He Told Me He Wanted My Husband To See Just How Stretched Out I Was. And Then He Did The Unthinkable! He Pushed A Plastic Tube In My Pussy And Then Made Me Suck On The Other End!! He Wanted To See His Sperm Go Thru It Like A Straw And Into My Mouth!!

Size: 1370 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:31:34 - Resolution:720x480

FFF - Becky - First Black Cock.part1.rar
FFF - Becky - First Black Cock.part2.rar

screenshotscreenshot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They Were Relentless, And I Was Completely At Their Mercy As They Took Turn After Turn, Making Me Their Filthy White Whore. When One Slipped Out Of Me After Dumping His Load Of Sperm; Another Took His Place, And Another, Then Another... To Further Add To My Humiliation, They All Talked About Me As If I Wasn't Even There!! I Was A "Hole" For Them To Simply Get Off In. I Was There Only To Be Their White Whore. To Add To This... Another Wife Was Watching This Action, And They Turned On Her!! So, The Ones Who Were Waiting To Shove Their Cocks In Me, Shoved Them Into The Other Wife...It Was Chaos!!!!!!!!! Then They Made That Wife Eat All Of Their Sperm From Inside Me, And Then Made Her Kiss Me With A Mouthful Of My Pussy Juice And Sperm...They Pushed Her To The Bed And Shoved Her Face Into My Wet, Cum Filled Pussy. They Did That More Than Once... As They Were Demons... And Kept Using Us Until I Was So Overwhelmed... Was Completely Out Of Control....

Size: 1120 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:51:30 - Resolution:720x480

FFF - Holly Wetlove - Free For All.part1.rar
FFF - Holly Wetlove - Free For All.part2.rar

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 03, 2013 7:04 pm
Hair Pulled Back, I Wanted To See Every Man’s Sperm Splattering My Pretty Wife’s Face And Body. I Advertised Her, Wanting To "Pimp" Her Out, And Have Man After Man, Black Or White, Come Over And Use My Wife As I Watched And Stroked My Cock. And That's What Happened! So Many Men Answered My Ad! My Ad Simply Read: "Come Use My Sexy Wife. She Will Spread Her Legs And Holes For Anyone. I Am Pimping Her Out For Free." And Boy Did They! Surrounding Her, They All Took Their Cocks Out As My Whore Wife Took Turns Sucking Them Deep Into Her Mouth, As She Begged Them To Taste Their Semen. Gobs Of Sperm Covered My Wife's Face. Some Even Came So Hard; They Shot Cum In Her Nose! But Make No Mistake, She Knew Her Place. To Be Used As A Cum Receptacle And To Tilt Her Face Up To Catch Every Ounce Of Sperm.

Size: 1240 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 01:13:13 - Resolution:640x480

FFF - Joy - Husband Made Me.part1.rar
FFF - Joy - Husband Made Me.part2.rar

no rar password

screenshotscreenshot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany Is Back And Hotter Than Ever! Can You Believe That Only Weeks Ago She Gave Birth To Her Baby....Her Body Is So Tight And Her Tits Full Of That Baby Milk. Her Hubby Can't Wait To Sit In The Corner And Stroke His Dick While Her Black Lover's Cock Pounds That Pussy And Satisfies Her Like He Can't Do! Not Only Does Her Black Stud Fill Her Pussy Full Of Cum But He Dumps A Load On That Pretty Whore Wife Face. Her Hubby Can't Wait To Take Her Home And Shove His Dick Into Her Pussy Filled With All Of That Black Cum!

Size: 227 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:27:54 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF Tiffany Myers - Post Partum Fuck.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 07, 2013 1:56 pm
The title says it all - trailer park gets wrecked Wink

Size: 229 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:22:50 - Resolution: 640x420

FFF - Ruby Eaton - Trailerpark Gets Wrecked Pt1.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 08, 2013 4:42 am
Part 2 of wrecking trailer park Wink

Size: 213 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:18:29 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF-Ruby Eaton - Trailerpark Gets Wrecked Pt2.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 08, 2013 6:53 pm
Collared And Leashed, Ruby Is Made To Service Her Black Bull In Front Of Her Worthless Cuckold. This Black Bull Wastes No Time As He Makes Her Do So Many Nasty Acts, And Rams His Thick Cock In Her Mouth So Deep That She Constantly Drools In Thick Streams. He Then Mounts Her As Her Cuckold Can Only Sit In A Chair Next To Her As Her Black Master Degrades Him Verbally. He Puts Her In Many Different Positions So Her Cuck Can See Her Pussy Being Stretched Out And Used As He Pulls On His Little Pathetic Dick. After Her Black Master Pumps Her Full Of His Seed, She Gets A Pump Out And Actually Pumps Some Of His Sperm Into A Plastic Cup For Cuck To Drink. And Then She Hands Him A Plastic Spoon And Pushes It Inside Her To Feed Cucky All That Cum! And After That, She Makes Him Masturbate Right There In Front Of Him As She Tells Him How It Felt To Have That Black Cock Deep Inside Her And How It Felt When He Pumped Her Full Of Cum. He Couldn't Stroke For Very Long As He Sprayed His Cum All Over Her Cunt, Mixing It With Her Black Masters And She Made Him, Get Between Her Thighs And Lick And Lap It All Up Again...

Size: 472 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:31:58 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Ruby Eaton - Watching White Wife Whores.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 09, 2013 6:39 pm
Legendary cuckold interracial video - Ruby Eaton in the middle - she's white ham between two slices of flack bread. Priceless!!!

Size: 130 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:21:24 - Resolution: 512x384

FFF - Ruby Eaton - In The Middle.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 09, 2013 8:39 pm
Training Ruby to be good, submissive and subordinate wife Wink

Size: 132 mb - Type: mpg - Duration: 00:25:53 - Resolution: 352x240

FFF - Ruby Eaton - Train My Wife.mpg

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 16, 2013 2:35 pm
What Makes This Video So Incredible Is That You Actually See Her Husband Help Get Her Ready For Her Date. He Attaches Her Garter Belt To Her Very Sheer Seamed Stockings And Then As Alyse Sits On The Bed, He Slides On Her 7 Red Patent Leather Stiletto Pumps. You Then See Her Dressed As A Whore, Knocking On A Hotel Room. A Black Man Opens And She Walks In, As The Door Closes Behind Her. What Happens Next Is Just Too Good To Be True For Anyone Who Craves Sexy Wives With Black Men! Her Husband Sneaks In The Hotel Room As She Is Being Played With, And He Can't Help Himself And Joins In! You See Him, Kissing Her Deeply, Fondling Her Tits, And Even Holding Her Sexy Long Hair Back So He Can See Her Mouth Being Stretched Around Her Second Black Cock Encounter, Ever! Her Husband Craves To See Her Used And You See Them Both, Together, As This Black Man Thrusts Deep Inside Her. You Will See, For The First Time, Ever, Her Very First Creampie! That's Right! You Will See Her Husband Tell This Black Bull To Dump His Sperm Inside His Wife's Pussy! The Look Of Terror Is Seen On Her Face, As She Has Never Let Any Man, Other Than Her Husband Cum Inside Her. But, She Wants To Please Her Husband, So She Spreads Her Legs Even Wider And Bucks Up Against His Black Cock, Until He Explodes Inside Her... Your Cock Gets Instantly Hard When You See Her Husband, Opening Her Well-Stretched Pussy With His Fingers To See All His Sperm Spill Back Out!

Size: 321 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:42:07 - Resolution: 640x480

Download file - 321.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 16, 2013 8:18 pm
What's That Old Saying, "Curiosity Killed The Cat"? Well, This "Impaled The Whore"! She Wondered What It Would Be Like To Be With A Black Man For The First Time. So She Was Told To Sit Next To The Bed And Witness A Very Aggressive Black Bull Ravage Her Friend As All She Could Do Was Watch. What Makes This So Hot Is That She Was Told To Finger Herself, And Slide Off Her Panties As She Was Immediately Addicted To What She Saw. He Even Turned Her Way And Snarled At Her To Do Nasty Acts To Herself, And Even Told Her To Walk Over To Them And Had Her Lick His Cock Before Pushing It Back Inside Her Friend. Finally, He Came, And Had Her Clean Both, Her Friends Well Used Hole And His Thick Black Cock. This You Just Have To Witness!

Size: 247 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:32:24 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Alyse - Kallie - Trained To Obey.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 17, 2013 5:26 am
This Married Whore Had A Fantasy About Being A Hotel Maid And Being Ravished By Whomever Was Renting The Room. She Hit The Jackpot When She Was Cleaning This Room And In Walked Two Black Bulls! Taking In The Sexy Maid They Took Control. They Stripped Her Clothes Off And Put Her On The Bed So That They Could Check Out That Hot Body And Also Examine That Hot Sweet Pussy That They Would Be Fucking! They Shove Their Big Black Cocks Into Her Tiny Mouth Until She Is Gagging And You See All Of The Salvia Running Down The Shaft Of His Big Black Cock And Dripping To The Floor. The Things That They Do To This Married Whore Is So Hot. They Take Turns Pumping Her Stretched Out Hole Full Of Hot Black Seed. This Is A Fantasy Cum True For This Hot Milf Who Took Two Loads Of Hot Black Seed!

Size: 294 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:20:21 - Resolution: 640x480

Download file - 294.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 17, 2013 8:44 am
Poker Party Wife This Hot Sexy Wife's Husband Is Having A Poker Game With A Few Of His Friends And She Enters The Room Dressed In Sheer Black Hose And Stiletto Heels And A Sexy Dress. When She Walks Into The Room The Passion For The Game Of Poker Quickly Fades And Their Passion Rises For Her. They Take Her Into The Bedroom And She Take On All Three Of His Friends, Sucking And Fucking Like A Bitch In Heat. By The Time They Get Thru Using Her, She Is Full Of Black Sperm And Her Hot Nasty Hole Is Stretched Out From Being Fucked By Three Huge Black Cocks. This Is One Hot Hot Milf!

Size: 230 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:09 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Alyse - Poker Party Wife.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 20, 2013 6:10 am
This Was Never Intended To Be Videotaped!!!! April Was Sleeping In Another Room, And These Black Men Entered It And Abruptly Woke Her Up And Threw A Dress Ands Some Heels At Her And Demanded She Put Them On, Now! Still Sleepy As This Was About 4:30 In The Morning, She Woke Me Up As She Groggily Walked Past Me In The Living Room Of The Hotel Suite And I Quickly Grabbed My Video Camera! They Pushed Her On The Bed And Told This Whore To Masturbate As They All Stroked Their Cocks. They Then All Pounced On Her And Made Her Service All Of Their Black Cocks. You Can Tell Just How Real This Is, As You Can See The "Sleepiness" Still In Her Eyes As She Is Trying To Wake Up As They Shove Their Cocks Inside Her. They All Have An Extreme Foot Fetish, So You Always See The Slutty Stiletto Heels That She Is Wearing. Six Inches, No Platform, Black Sandals, So You Can See Her Red Painted Toenails As She Is Taken Again And Again. One Black Man Had A Cock That Literally Hurts Any White Slut That He Fucks And You Hear April Scream Into The Night As She Takes It As Others Hold Her Down. She Then Is Taunted And As Not One, But Two Of Them Dump Their Sperm All Over Her Face, Giving Her A Short Version Of A "Bukkake". But That�s Not Before Another Quickly Cums Inside Her At The Beginning Of This Carnage. Even With Her Face Plastered With Sperm From Other Men, That Didn't Stop As She Was Quickly Mounted And Used Some More..... Yet Another Dumped His Sperm Inside Her, As He Calls Her Filthy Names. And, "Yes"! She Is A Squirter As They Make Her Squirt Hard, Two Completely Separate Times! And They End This As They Make Her Shove Her Fingers Deep Inside Her To Push Out All Of Their Seed As They Continue To Call Her Nasty Names And Tell Her That She Will Always Be Available To Be Used, No Matter What Time It Is. No Matter Where She Is.

Size: 550 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:46:34 - Resolution: 640x480

Download file - 550.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 22, 2013 6:29 am
Omg!!!! You Will Not Believe This White Whore!! She Gets So Nasty And So Wild; The Black Guys Even Get A Little Afraid!! She Demands To Be Fucked Rough And Cries Out Each Time They Ram Their Cocks Deep In Her. This Nasty Whore Gets So Turned On And So Wild, That They Guys Are Unsure Of What To Do!! I Never Have Seen This Before!!! You Hear Them On The Video, Telling Each Other How They Are Taken Back By Her As She Screams Out To Be Used. They Even Laugh And Say She Took Their "Manhood" As She Empties One Mans Balls And Searches For The Next One! Watching Her Talk Nasty And Spitting On Their Cocks Is The Complete Opposite Of What They Are Used To. But They Love How She Takes Them Into Her Mouth, And Then In Her Holes. No Hole Is Spared As They Ram Their Cocks In Her Ass, Cunt And Mouth, But She Can Take That And So Much More. What She Does To Them, You Will Have To See... But.. What They Do To Her In Return ("Payback" Video) Is Something You Do Not Want To Miss As Well!

Size: 510 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:34:45 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - April - Tables Turned.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 22, 2013 1:00 pm
April Gets Her Dues. She Had The Guys Reeling The First Time She Played With Them, And They Were Ready This Time! They Quickly Pounced On Her And Didn't Give Her A Chance To Say Anything As They Kept Her Mouth Busy With Servicing Her Cocks. They Make Her Take Their Cocks As They Tell Her She May Have Gotten The Upper Hand Before ("Tables Turned" Video) But They Wont Let Her Get That Way This Time, And Pound Relentlessly Into Her. Making Her Take Each Of Them, They All Cum On And In Her. Her Face Gets Plastered And Messy As Does Her Pussy As They Dump Their Seed Inside Her. Grunting And Groaning, She Takes Each Of Them As They Hold Her Down. Not Letting Her Dictate This Time, They Make Her Lay There As They All Take A Turn. "Payback" Is The Right Word For This Video As They Make Sure They Put Her In Her Place. Servicing The Black Man's Cock.

Size: 582 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:39:44 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - April - Payback.avi

screenshotscreenshot