Author
Vaz21011
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 04, 2009 8:52 pm
I want to ask why new Cindy site Modeldreamgirl.com is in the ban list, and why we cannot post pics from it if Cindy is already 18 ? Sad Is it temporarily or we cannot see pics at all ?
housewrecka
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 08, 2009 2:19 am
i wanna see
housewrecka
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 08, 2009 2:24 am
join her site
roadie
Good Poster
Added: Jan 08, 2009 2:52 am
Vaz21011 wrote:
I want to ask why new Cindy site Modeldreamgirl.com is in the ban list, and why we cannot post pics from it if Cindy is already 18 ? Sad Is it temporarily or we cannot see pics at all ?

some webmasters are touchy about their stuff being posted for free.
leiche-07
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 08, 2009 8:40 am
please post more set´s from modeldreamgirl

Laughing thank´s
Vaz21011
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 08, 2009 8:44 am
Quote:
some webmasters are touchy about their stuff being posted for free

It's clear, I think there are no webmasters who agree their pictures being posted for free Smile But almost all other sites with models like Cindy we are allowded to post. And it's strange situation with Cindy! All her sites are in ban list! May be there is a special agreement between Cindy's webmaster and forum administration Sad

Quote:
join her site

Picture is beautiful, thank you!
May be I'm wrong, but I think that most of the forum members do not want to join the sites, so they likes free picture posting.
Vaz21011
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 11, 2009 9:16 pm
Eeehhh... I read on the Cindy's board that the sets on Modeldreamgirl are very hot, specialy new set from 11 January. So I've just decided to join her site, but payment sistem said: "There are no payment options for your country" Sad((

So, I have to ask to post the sets, please!
BobZaney
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 11, 2009 9:41 pm
I joined it's average,

Worth seeing her pussy after these years of waiting. Although now not sure why I would rejoin, usless she starts to put a little more sex into the site. Now its just her in the same poses as before.

Her webmaster and her crazy fans are still assholes.
Vaz21011
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 11, 2009 10:06 pm
to BobZaney

Thanx for information!

Eh.. It would be nice if Cindy start hardcore, but it seems that she is not going to do it Sad(

But may be there are any sets in torrent or somewhere else ?