Saffiru
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 25, 2010 2:50 pm
CM for life I've been addicted to her for years and will for years to come
fatire
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 25, 2010 9:29 pm
This is a tough one.
Early Christina gave same time period Nikki a run for her money in the lloks and tittage department. But as far as pure sensuallity, Nikki has always had what poor Christina lacks. Christina has trouble being sexy, she always has, looking very stiff and ready for the director to tell her what to do in order to produce wood in the viewers pants. Nikki has been a natural wood producer from the get go. VERY sexy.
As far as showing tits, yeah CM has her beaten there. But by the time she showed them, they had gone saggy. And CM never had the nice firm hard nipples that NDN has.
With all that said it has to be NDN.
hornsready
Good Poster
Added: Jan 26, 2010 3:34 pm
When I started this post, I never expected it to last so long. I have read each one and although some of you have stated really good cases for Nikki, I am still a huge Christina fan. I will admit though that between the two, the better showperson is Nikki. Christina is very stiff and wooden-like in movements. She does that same dance in almost every video and has since the very beginning. Maybe all Christina needs to do is learn a new hotter dance routine to get all of you Nikki fans to come over to the good life.
HR
D4MN3D
Poster
Added: Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm
on any other thread this would be a flame. it seems to me that CM skin is turning orange. she looks like a person that actually sleeps in a tanning bed and uses to many chemicals to give herself a tan. NN to me looks all natural and 100x hotter then CM. CM looks like one of those girls who tries to hard and expects way to much fake hair, fake skin i wonder what else on her is fake. honestly if that girl was never on a website and i seen her on the street looking like that i would think run a way hooker that has been smoking crack and turning tricks for most of her life.
deb1919
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 02, 2010 10:38 am
6 years ago, Christina. Today, NDN.
gogoyuba
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 02, 2010 10:44 am
NDN
thybald
Good Poster
Added: Feb 03, 2010 5:56 pm
now and forever Nikki is hotter than CM Very Happy
HelixK
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 12, 2010 7:09 pm
C H R I S T I N A !!!! EVER Very Happy Very Happy
mcfp
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 19, 2010 1:01 pm
NDN rules
thesocraticmethod
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 19, 2010 6:23 pm
hard choice now.. a few yrs ago christina made her smoked... though nkki had the tighter body... id prolly still take christina... though nikki is by far the better show woman... i think its xtina lack of showmanship that gives a bit more innocence and i like it...