Author
Katiebug42
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 03, 2010 8:35 pm
Sorry I have been away for so long. I have been dealing with so much on my end. Im looking to get back to modeling for you all. And If you are still here. Hello to Marcus and MRHappy
beepollen
Poster
Added: Jan 03, 2010 10:46 pm
KatieB, if this is really you, then welcome back!
A return to modeling? Color me intrigued...
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 03, 2010 11:41 pm
beepollen wrote:

HELL YEAH
Katiebug42
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 03, 2010 11:47 pm
beepollen wrote:

Yes Its Really me. I have been Talking to my webmaster. He is on vacation at the moment. My Site is still archived right now. But hoping to get some updates going in the near future
feldman
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2010 4:17 pm
Katiebug42 wrote:
beepollen wrote:

Yes Its Really me. I have been Talking to my webmaster. He is on vacation at the moment. My Site is still archived right now. But hoping to get some updates going in the near future

Take some sexy pictures of yourself and post them here!
beauhound1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 08, 2010 1:14 pm
If you do take a pic of yourself please hold a copy of a newspaper with something current. Your webmaster has been recycling photos on his other websites.
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 12, 2010 8:40 am
This person is a fake. Don, Her webmaster said he hasn't spoken to her in a long time. As far as he knows there are no plans for her to come back.
Katiebug42
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 12, 2010 1:03 pm
graghost wrote:
This person is a fake. Don, Her webmaster said he hasn't spoken to her in a long time. As far as he knows there are no plans for her to come back.

I havnt spoken with Don because im not planning on working with him. And as far as i know don doesnt have any projects going at this time.
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 12, 2010 4:37 pm
Katiebug42 wrote:
graghost wrote:

I havnt spoken with Don because im not planning on working with him. And as far as i know don doesnt have any projects going at this time.

Post a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "I love Forumophilia" to prove it is really you.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 12, 2010 5:43 pm
If this is really Katiebug, no one moves as sensuously as you do. You can keep both feet planted and shake that delectable booty better than anyone. If you come back, start right where you left off. Damn girl, that video of you and Joselyn was hot. Miss watching you.
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 13, 2010 8:26 pm
Waiting on that picture.............
okiejoe
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 14, 2010 3:12 am
Hey,Katie, it's me, Gabe. Where's that $50 that you owe me??
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2010 4:51 pm
I'll pay her $50.00 bucks if Katie and Gabe will make a video together. Call Don and have him get his upclose lens polished and shined. I'll clean my glasses.
Katiebug42
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 14, 2010 5:31 pm
okiejoe wrote:
Hey,Katie, it's me, Gabe. Where's that $50 that you owe me??

Its in the mail. Razz
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2010 12:46 am
Still waiting on that picture of yourself. No picture means you are fake.