Author
chauncey2000
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 10, 2011 8:43 am
I bought a vhs tape from her website back in 2003. It was called 3 girl massage or something like that it had shannon destiny and jamie in it. Destiny was the best dancer Shannon was also super hot.
FreeForum
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 28, 2011 5:30 pm
My favorite set of hers is in the yellow holy shirt! I think it's set 199 or something like that.
silentbutdeadly
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 28, 2011 9:16 pm
I think my favorite sets of her came from her return as the new Kasandra model. I had vids back in the day but alas a hard drive crash.
Romulox
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 28, 2011 9:40 pm
thanks
otis_driftwood
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 01, 2011 7:10 am
handmouth wrote:
I remember her. She did a photo shoot with sweet victoria. Britney is also on the southerncharms.com website. I guess more sites more money.

well shes doin a LOT more than NN now! Holy Christwagons! Hotter than ever!
argonne11
Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2011 2:38 pm
one of my favorites was on the Modelingdvds website as Grace.
mhighfield
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 01, 2011 6:04 pm
love this chick
safetysam
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 04, 2011 10:29 pm
Really loved this hottie when she was doing sets with Shannon and others! Great Ass!
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 06, 2011 3:59 am
boot367 wrote:
A boob job? Wow, what a disappointment. I thought they were great the way they were. Sad Sad Sad

I thought they were sweet lookin' ala natural. They would increase in size based on her weight and probably when she retained water (female cycle thing). Well, she got them done for her own personal reasons so that is just the way it is. See the below pic of how they look now

screenshot

She still has that sweet ass to die for no matter what, so I'll continue to enjoy her
oceansims
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 06, 2011 6:08 pm
love the way she dances. looks like he ass was made of jelly.
jaredk
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 06, 2011 11:04 pm
is that the old destiny that was also kasandra? she looks different now. I used to be a member on her old sites
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 04, 2011 10:31 pm
jaredk wrote:
is that the old destiny that was also kasandra? she looks different now. I used to be a member on her old sites

No this is the 2nd Destiny Model who now goes by Britney Brooks
argonne11
Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2011 1:39 pm
Britney certainly is not shy when it comes to the adult scene. Have any of the other girls gone xxx way?
Jimmy Two Shoes
Good Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm
She`s the only one, as far as I know. What a shame.
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2011 9:54 pm
Another pic of her new bombers

I caught one of her webcams and they look more natural than this pic gives credit. These and that sweet round booty to go with it.

screenshot