Author
taz.stoner420
Poster
Added: Feb 16, 2010 9:49 pm
Does anyone have any info on Monica model. She is my all time favorite. If she was around I would never have to look at another naked chic online. Her 18+ site closed immediately after she went full nude and released her first DVD. If you we're a member you got a email stating you can still get the DVD by emailing the webmaster. Once I got the money together he stopped answering emails. I really want to get that dvd. Anyone see it? How was it? Is there a place I can get it? The webmaster went by the name of V anyone in contact with him? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The website name was
Code:
www.monikaforever.com
gandolf34
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 19, 2010 7:11 am
i to would love to see this video--- never even had a chance to join the site before it close---- happened so quickly---- Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
taz.stoner420
Poster
Added: Feb 24, 2010 2:02 am
gandolf34 wrote:
i to would love to see this video--- never even had a chance to join the site before it close---- happened so quickly---- Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Not looking too promising man. Come on someone has to know something!
gandolf34
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 25, 2010 3:53 am
tell me about it---- for some reason no one ever shares/post stuff from this site---- have asked every since her site closed--- more the same----- nothing
tony7833
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 06, 2010 11:27 pm
i dont think she ever did any nude sets, there was a preview for the dvd and i think the only nude part in it was a quick walk into a shower

but damn id love to see her pussy!
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Mar 07, 2010 7:21 pm
As far as I know also, she never did full on nude, some of her last vids did show nude ( profile ) but not full on.

She was progressing well and it looked like the full nude stuff was on the way, but then people she knew found out about her modeling again and started causing shit. So she quit the modeling for good.

Thats how I heard it.
taz.stoner420
Poster
Added: Nov 29, 2010 7:57 pm
NM8 wrote:
As far as I know also, she never did full on nude, some of her last vids did show nude ( profile ) but not full on.

She was progressing well and it looked like the full nude stuff was on the way, but then people she knew found out about her modeling again and started causing shit. So she quit the modeling for good.

Thats how I heard it.

I heard after it closed she was doing customs. Nude vids for like $125 and nude sets. Also they we're still selling her final dvd from monika forever wich was full nude. I am trying to get a hold of the webmaster to see if i can stilll buy it. Shit i dont even want the thing for free.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm
I heard after it closed she was doing customs. Nude vids for like $125 and nude sets. Also they we're still selling her final dvd from monika forever wich was full nude. I am trying to get a hold of the webmaster to see if i can stilll buy it. Shit i dont even want the thing for free.[/quote]

Good luck with your quest

I did in fact hear that also, that she was doing customs, after her 18+ site had closed, but I have never seen anything to show that she actually in fact did.

Shame she gave it all up and got that lame ass tattoo on her back, the stars were okay but that lion on her back was just nasty.

Keep us posted on any news!
taz.stoner420
Poster
Added: Nov 29, 2010 10:20 pm
NM8 wrote:
I heard after it closed she was doing customs. Nude vids for like $125 and nude sets. Also they we're still selling her final dvd from monika forever wich was full nude. I am trying to get a hold of the webmaster to see if i can stilll buy it. Shit i dont even want the thing for free.

Good luck with your quest

I did in fact hear that also, that she was doing customs, after her 18+ site had closed, but I have never seen anything to show that she actually in fact did.

Shame she gave it all up and got that lame ass tattoo on her back, the stars were okay but that lion on her back was just nasty.

Keep us posted on any news![/quote]
I agree. The tats did ruin her. I am going to try and send a letter to her PO BOX and see what happens. I'll keep ya'll updated.
pf.
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 30, 2010 4:08 am
She did nudes, many sets worth. Just boobs/topless though, and very tiny thongs and such. I don't think there was any 100% nudity, but it's more than just profile/implied, you see plenty of her top half. I'll try to post 'em if I get the time. I don't think I have any vids, just picture sets.

The lion tattoo wasn't the greatest decision and she wore too much make-up in a lot of sets, but her body is amazing.
Fred7707
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 02, 2010 6:49 pm
Was anyone able to find out about her video?
taz.stoner420
Poster
Added: Dec 02, 2010 9:28 pm
Fred7707 wrote:
Was anyone able to find out about her video?

I am buying it soon for $60.00.. I will post a review of it here.
jeger73
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm
Does anyone have an email to reach her at ? THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!
twoluckyone
Poster
Added: Dec 07, 2010 8:19 pm
I found this photo on the internet, so she apparantly can be seen bottomless in a video Very Happy

screenshot
jeger73
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm
Very nice thx love to see the video.