Author
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2010 11:33 am
danielmalaga35 wrote:
Hard7One wrote:
So is she showing nude on cam contacts, or other places, I know she is teasing a whole hell of a lot more, but do we know about the other places she is online?

I think she is not at cam contacts. But if she is in other camsite, say it please.
I tried negotiated in sf but she said me not because free users can see her.

I add her to the bottom of list.
Hard7One
Poster
Added: Apr 18, 2010 5:16 pm
rogersmith wrote:
danielmalaga35 wrote:
Hard7One wrote:
So is she showing nude on cam contacts, or other places, I know she is teasing a whole hell of a lot more, but do we know about the other places she is online?

I think she is not at cam contacts. But if she is in other camsite, say it please.

I add her to the bottom of list.

Did u ask where else she is on?
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 18, 2010 10:56 pm
Hard7One wrote:
Did u ask where else she is on?

Wao! Sorry I did mistake ShockedShockedShockedShocked
I wanted to categorize her to "Non-nude Neutral show bra or panties".
Hard7One
Poster
Added: Apr 20, 2010 2:38 am
No I mean, did you ask where she would show, where free users could not see, that info would be gold
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 20, 2010 4:07 am
danielmalaga35 wrote:
Hard7One wrote:
rogersmith wrote:
honda03 wrote:
can do it again...

Perhaps, she doesn't show nude in SF. But there is a possibility that there weren't guys who negotiated to her for seeing her nude in SF recently.

You may wanna try to get her in yahoo. Trust me if she is interested that bad in making money she will find a way. Yahoo is great because all the money for the show goes directly to her...which means you pay less...which gives you money for more shows to spend on her...yahooo or msn is a win win for everyone.

However if you want my honest opinion...kristens glory days are all but over..her time has come and gone.
K-Mart
Good Poster
Added: Apr 20, 2010 5:07 am
Have not seen her on another site yet
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 20, 2010 6:50 am
Hard7One wrote:
No I mean, did you ask where she would show, where free users could not see, that info would be gold

I judged that kristen didn't show nude on SF by a comment of danielmalaga3.
danielmalaga35 wrote:

It was my simple mistake that I put her in "Non-nude Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad does shows on only other sites" first.
I'll put her in there If somebody post evidence that she shows nude only in other sites.
sk2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 20, 2010 1:44 pm
Question
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 20, 2010 3:18 pm
Janelle took off her top between a short time today.

We couldn't see her nipples, because she was covering her breast with both hands. But it's a memorial step for her. I move her category temporarily. Her category will return if she isn't active in future.

Addition
I talked with Janelle today. She don't want to show topless. But she showed semi-topless. So the possibility isn't zero. But you'll need much money and a patience and a technique if you want to see her topless.
BEBERTO
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 20, 2010 5:41 pm
Some News about A.l.y.x? She was not on SF yesterday and i don't see her yet today, as you have said, she could move to another site, then if someone has found a new place with her, it would be great! Very Happy
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 21, 2010 12:30 am
BEBERTO wrote:
Some News about A.l.y.x? She was not on SF yesterday and i don't see her yet today, as you have said, she could move to another site, then if someone has found a new place with her, it would be great! Very Happy

Alyx's studio is an enigma lately...Porsha was missing today as well...not sure what is going on over there.
BEBERTO
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 21, 2010 4:51 am
Yep Porsha was not there also, i think i could miss these girls if they have moved and we can't find their new site...
tootall
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 21, 2010 5:02 am
Does anyone know if Hollie is on any other site?
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 21, 2010 12:05 pm
I found Margary on thisislive.com with name of NAFNAF18. A few SF's models work on this site. But it's no problem because they do good job on SF.
BEBERTO
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 21, 2010 7:36 pm
Nice find Roger!
I have seen Alyx's schedule for April's month, and she won't be on SF anymore, if someone have some news or can get news from other girls from her studio it would be nice Wink