Author
BEBERTO
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 24, 2010 3:34 pm
Hard7One wrote:
Thisislive.com's Only18 is not Alyx false alarm, put your money back in the bank for now guys

lol thanks for the info!
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 25, 2010 9:00 pm
BEBERTO wrote:
Hard7One wrote:
Thisislive.com's Only18 is not Alyx false alarm, put your money back in the bank for now guys

lol thanks for the info!

Sorry, Only 18 is Estela on SF.
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2010 3:22 am
Actually he said only18 was avah.

I found avah at streamate a long time ago..but never seen alyx anywhere.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2010 6:13 am
carpetmouse80 wrote:
Actually he said only18 was avah.

I found avah at streamate a long time ago..but never seen alyx anywhere.

I wrote "Perhaps, only18 is Avah," about Only18. And I wrote "Free window is very small, and I didn't have interest to her. So "perhaps". Please check her, if she is your favorite girl.". I never wrote that Only18 is completely Ava.

And I'll write it here if I find Alyx in other site again. But finding Alyx in the other site isn't what I should do originally.

Did you see Alyx on SF last Wednesday?
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2010 8:05 pm
not sure I saw alyx...why you ask...I saw her get naked very recently...but never quite showed oussy...best show in a long time from her...but now if shes gone its a bit bittersweet

And again your writing might be misleading to me.

You used the words if you find her agaiin....do you believe you hve seen alyx on another site...just clarify that please so I can stop nagging you Very Happy
BEBERTO
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 26, 2010 9:06 pm
rogersmith wrote:

What about today? Was not at home to check...
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2010 11:05 pm
BEBERTO wrote:
rogersmith wrote:

What about today? Was not at home to check...

Rumor has it she is gone...the only girl who has been on from alyxs entire studio is porsha...raukell, alyx, emmalee...hell even the girl who only did minor topless diem have all disappeared....harlow and lydia disappeared shortly before that....hollie shortly before them...you could tell something wasnt right...but for whatever reason porsha stays employed there...her and 5 other empty beds.

I have watched porsha when I have been home and it does seem she is alone...she barely interacts with anyone off cam...and when she does I think its just a cleaning lady or something..so I belie she really is alone.

I bet lydia could tell us alot, does anyone talk to her?
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 27, 2010 3:42 pm
I know this is an odd request but does anyine talk to porsha, or perhaps can you talk with her today?

You see shes the only one left working in that studio, and after today the studio could be finished. And theres a chance I could be blowing this way out of proportion.

But I looked at her schedule and after today she has no other scheduled times..including next week...which again I might be reading too much into this.

However if I am right this might be the best time to pump her for information of her possible whereabouts, or any clue other girls whereabouts.

If she is indeed quitting then why should she care what sf does to her.
Hard7One
Poster
Added: Apr 28, 2010 5:20 am
Damn, that is amazing idea, definitely worth a few bucks to find out about Alyx and the rest of the girls, nice well thought out plan, just sorry I got on here to late to get that idea to pop into my head.
filoux
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 02, 2010 11:59 pm
hi everyone
i dont see girls online from sibiu studio this week end not sf and ds
.at ds all bio of sibiu models girls are removed
some one know if she move to orther site??
thanks
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: May 03, 2010 11:02 am
filoux wrote:
hi everyone
i dont see girls online from sibiu studio this week end not sf and ds
.at ds all bio of sibiu models girls are removed
some one know if she move to orther site??
thanks

Just now, Janelle is logging in. Schedules of the weekend of Sibiu models are always irresponsible.

April seems to have returned to SF. Probably Maxine is same, too. There isn't the guys who visit the non-nude models in DS. But I don't know whether they left DS by their intention or whether they were discharged from DS.
AXL27
Poster
Added: May 03, 2010 4:17 pm
Roger, they are ''searching for all day suckers''. DS is a failure move and now trying again for a home run on SF again. I just wished that studio would fall off the earth. Darina and Jazmine are doing the same thing on SF *but* do show nude on CC. Why is it they go to SF and not show much? Again look at the top of my reply, ''searching for all day suckers'' SF is full of them, mostly middle age and older men looking to find someone to talk to. Sad really.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: May 03, 2010 5:29 pm
I think Sibiu models don't make money as much as other models, but they think it is enough incomes for them. So they are thinking they don't need to show nude for making money.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: May 04, 2010 12:39 pm
I want to give The Nice Boobs Prize to Ketise Smile
jonny_rod
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 10, 2010 5:33 pm