Author
AXL27
Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2010 1:24 am
danielmalaga35 at this site you will not get anything remotely close to even getting a whisper of what you want. SF has been closed down on here ever since about October of last year. Everything about SF (video's pictures) is banned. lol Which is ridiculous! I have been told that they were being told (this site) they will get sued or something similar if they keep hosting there content on here hahahaha YEAH RIGHT!!! SF is a free based site who ANYONE in the world can view there models. This site will not be sued. But anyways, most of the lurkers and video captures have moved on to another site. God no where? They held on to there captures like gold but hopefully someone will PM me on where cause I have TONS of videos to share. Hope you find your girl, if your not careful these models will bleed you dry so I hope you learned your lesson daniel. Good luck in the futere!!

AXL
danielmalaga35
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2010 4:01 pm
Thank you.
I do not spend more money because is silly.
Only wait someone send me a nude video of her.
I have two. If you want, pm me and I send.
DO NOT SEND PM. Secretfriends are PROHIBITED FROM HERE. svinto
Here we are to help us!!!!
Thanks

AXL27 wrote:
danielmalaga35 at this site you will not get anything remotely close to even getting a whisper of what you want. SF has been closed down on here ever since about October of last year. Everything about SF (video's pictures) is banned. lol Which is ridiculous! I have been told that they were being told (this site) they will get sued or something similar if they keep hosting there content on here hahahaha YEAH RIGHT!!! SF is a free based site who ANYONE in the world can view there models. This site will not be sued. But anyways, most of the lurkers and video captures have moved on to another site. God no where? They held on to there captures like gold but hopefully someone will PM me on where cause I have TONS of videos to share. Hope you find your girl, if your not careful these models will bleed you dry so I hope you learned your lesson daniel. Good luck in the futere!!

AXL
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2010 4:45 pm
danielmalaga35 wrote:
About kristen.
I spent much money chatting with her, to see nude or topless.
But say me not, years ago she did.
"I´m shy", but to get money she is not shy.
I never spend more money in secretfriends. I was silly.
I asked her to make private to show, but not.
Im looking videos naked of her, to compensate my money Sad
Regards

I did the same experience about a model of Sibiu, too. Therefore, I can understand your feeling very well. So I don't pay money for the model who isn't fit for my purpose now.

Many non-nude models showed nude some times to get customers at first.
(Perhaps it's a strategy of the studios)

And some non-nude models show a sexy pose and lingerie for to collect visitor now. (and they talk with us and try to keep us there in long time) But they never show more than it.

We'll make a category of models clear at here. so that we don't pay useless money. Perhaps many non-nude models will be supported only by the member who can be satisfied only to talk with model if we do so. Their incomes may decrease thereby. But it's a income that balanced with their work. I hope that they change their policy. Because I want to see their sexy shows in real time.
Saetyr
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2010 8:46 pm
AXL27 wrote:
Jazmin once told me that there was this guy who used to spend thousands of dollars each week just to chat with her and he also bought her shit like a necklace or some type of jewlery. There desperate guys out there who only wants a companion and who are lonely. They really do waste there money. It is a shame cause they can go to any non paying chat room and talk to women that way to. Jazmin also told me that the guy that was paying her all that money to chat with and sending her stuff was like pretty old and once he died she felt bad because then all the money stopped. She could care less about his feelings or him personaly. All about the money.

That story seriously makes me sad. If I wasn't already absolutely sure I'd never take a nonude-camgirl private, I certainly am now.
Kellenocte
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 18, 2010 10:46 am
AXL27 wrote:

AXL

Respond to my PM and I can tell you where to find what you're looking for.
brico64
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm
No nude:
Blondie

Topless:
Darshana
Karita
Keren (rarely)
Lilianna
Majesta
Stasiya
Yasya (rarely)

Nude:
Alicia
Alises (It's long for view nude)
Andona
Anfy
Ari-shanel
Armanni
Aryianne
Bamby
Brisa
Courteney
Dariana
Diiana
Gatuela
Jalianna
Ketise
Kristeen
Lella
Lucii
Olenka (Show pussy rarely)
Ryley
Renesmi
Saori
Sharliz
Sophi
Velena
Vyiktorie
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 18, 2010 7:03 pm
Hello! brico.

You did nice job Wink
brico64
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 18, 2010 7:50 pm
Hi Rogersmith Smile

For many girls, you need patience (Or money...) before view nude....
danielmalaga35
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 18, 2010 9:31 pm
brico64 wrote:
Hi Rogersmith Smile

Money.. how much?
Kristen say me "I´m shy..." and I spend more and more... and I never can her nude.
What can we do?
Regards
danielmalaga35
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 18, 2010 9:34 pm
Kristen pic is deleted!!!!

rogersmith wrote:
danielmalaga35 wrote:
About kristen.
I spent much money chatting with her, to see nude or topless.
But say me not, years ago she did.
"I´m shy", but to get money she is not shy.
I never spend more money in secretfriends. I was silly.
I asked her to make private to show, but not.
Im looking videos naked of her, to compensate my money Sad
Regards

I did the same experience about a model of Sibiu, too. Therefore, I can understand your feeling very well. So I don't pay money for the model who isn't fit for my purpose now.

Many non-nude models showed nude some times to get customers at first.
(Perhaps it's a strategy of the studios)

And some non-nude models show a sexy pose and lingerie for to collect visitor now. (and they talk with us and try to keep us there in long time) But they never show more than it.

We'll make a category of models clear at here. so that we don't pay useless money. Perhaps many non-nude models will be supported only by the member who can be satisfied only to talk with model if we do so. Their incomes may decrease thereby. But it's a income that balanced with their work. I hope that they change their policy. Because I want to see their sexy shows in real time.

Exclamation Please delate the photo of Kristen
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 19, 2010 12:16 am
danielmalaga35 wrote:
Kristen pic is deleted!!!!

Ok, thank you Wink
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 19, 2010 1:48 am
brico64 wrote:
Hi Rogersmith Smile

I'll spend money if my favorite model show nude. But she doesn't show nude now. I have a patience.

Thank you Wink
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 19, 2010 1:55 am
deleted
Kellenocte
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 19, 2010 2:02 am
rogersmith wrote:
brico64 wrote:
Hi Rogersmith Smile

I'll spend money if my favorite model show nude. But she doesn't show nude now. I have a patience.

Thank you Wink

Which one is that? Razz
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 19, 2010 3:59 am
Kellenocte wrote:
Which one is that? Razz

Sorry, I can't tell it yet. My favorite are models of Sibiu studio.

I want to see Kerri's boobs again. Because her boobs are very beautiful. And I want to see Janelle's boobs. I guess that she is hiding a nice boobs into her bra. But I think that I can't see their boobs.