Author
Kellenocte
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 19, 2010 4:39 am
rogersmith wrote:
Kellenocte wrote:
Which one is that? Razz

Sorry, I can't tell it yet. My favorite are models of Sibiu studio.

I want to see Kerri's boobs again. Because her boobs are very beautiful. And I want to see Janelle's boobs. I guess that she is hiding a nice boobs into her bra. But I think that I can't see their boobs.

Well if former models of the studio count, same for me Razz
brico64
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 19, 2010 7:19 am
Me I don't pay for SF. I have no money for this because I'm a studien and work at partial time only. I sugest to view free show and wait to view nude before chat with her. No nude, you don't pay for her.

With Firefox, just desactivate the cookies for this site and and back after preview (3 minutes aprox. with Alt+left arrow).

Sorry if my english it's bad, it's not my langage Wink
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 20, 2010 12:18 am
I feel it that the visitors to non-nude models decreased after this thread was made. Some of them may increase some working hours.

I think that they may make money easily if they change policy of non-nude. But I'll not put up a heavy waist if they don't show it to us first even if they change a policy.

Please report it here if non-nude model shows nude. Because we must change her category that we posted on a past.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 20, 2010 8:35 pm
I updated information about models.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 21, 2010 10:25 am
Topless mania promotion started from yesterday on DS. Many guys were expecting that they can see topless of non-nude models of Sibiu studio on DS.

But Beverley and Rain and Shaen boycotted their shift yesterday. Only Selyna logged in today. So Selyna was topless in a long time today.

I guess that Selyna could make money more than usual by this event.
brico64
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 21, 2010 7:25 pm
I propose two categories for nude:

- Nude rarely
- Nude frequently
danielmalaga35
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 21, 2010 10:30 pm
hI.
I do not spend more money if kristen do not show topless or nude in sf.
Regards

rogersmith wrote:
I feel it that the visitors to non-nude models decreased after this thread was made. Some of them may increase some working hours.

I think that they may make money easily if they change policy of non-nude. But I'll not put up a heavy waist if they don't show it to us first even if they change a policy.

Please report it here if non-nude model shows nude. Because we must change her category that we posted on a past.
svinto
Retired Legend
Added: Mar 22, 2010 8:15 am
AXL27 wrote:
SF has been closed down on here ever since about October of last year. Everything about SF (video's pictures) is banned. lol Which is ridiculous! I have been told that they were being told (this site) they will get sued or something similar if they keep hosting there content on here hahahaha YEAH RIGHT!!!!

AXL

Just for the record, we wasn't legally challenged.
I got tired of having one model after the other coming here and requesting their material to be removed.
The list was growing and became impossible for moderators to keep track of which one is allowed and which one isn't.
A model has the right to request such a removal.
End of discussion.
Added: Mar 22, 2010 11:52 am
brico64 wrote:
I propose two categories for nude:

- Nude rarely
- Nude frequently

Thank you for your proposition Wink
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 22, 2010 12:05 pm
danielmalaga35 wrote:
I do not spend more money if kristen do not show topless or nude in sf.

I can understand your feeling. me too.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 22, 2010 12:31 pm
svinto wrote:
Just for the record, we wasn't legally challenged.
I got tired of having one model after the other coming here and requesting their material to be removed.
The list was growing and became impossible for moderators to keep track of which one is allowed and which one isn't.
A model has the right to request such a removal.
End of discussion.

I remember your then announcement well. We'll not discuss about it.
Possibly, did the model of SF appeal to you for a complaint about this thread?
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 22, 2010 12:44 pm
Kapris

Show masterbation Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

She is a nova which moved from DS.
brico64
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 22, 2010 6:33 pm
Kapris and Terez show nude. I'm not sure if rarely or frequently because I rarely watch these girls.
danielmalaga35
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 23, 2010 8:46 pm
when kirsten nudeee????
Regards

brico64 wrote:
Kapris and Terez show nude. I'm not sure if rarely or frequently because I rarely watch these girls.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 24, 2010 12:56 am
rogersmith wrote:
  Never show nude Crying or Very sad =for all visitor/show bra or panties
  Never show nude Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad =choose a visitor/show bra or panties

I updated the definition of the show level of the model in parent post.

Kerri's level downed thereby.
Kerri
>Never show nude now Crying or Very sad Arrow >Never show nude now Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

I accept the situation about the model whom I evaluated in the past and update information.

I want to make The model list in parent post.

For all posters who posted (will post)the evaluation of the models on here

Please tell the level of the models to me. I want to insert your evaluation in the list of parent post.