Author
Kellenocte
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 02, 2010 4:20 am
AXL27 wrote:
And worse and worse and worse. Can not belive I wasted $64.95 on Raukell. Man, I am about to save my money and just go to a local strip club. THATS WHAT WE ALL SHOULD DO NOW!! I know it's more comfortable at home and you might get caught by your girlfriend if she spots your truck at the club, but DAMN!! Last time I spend my money on a SF girl for a while!! Untill the Florida girls start showing more they will not get any of my hard earn money again. I hope the studio owners or models reads this on here!! And FUCK the Euro girls hell most of them cant speak a lick of english anyways. I want a intimate encounter along with a show everything and not just a ''show pussy, show ass, I like" type of crap.
Just tired of the same old thing. Maybe it is time to just screw around with some local girls. Hell it would be cheaper and probably get more luck getting there clothes off than most of the models on SF.

Be back later guys, BUT still if anyone has any info on Darina or Jazmin on where they are showing masterbation other than CC. PM me or just reply back.

See ya,
AXL

carpetmouse80 wrote:
OH no you misunderstand...I am not talking about your list.

I am talking about howin the past 4 months Alyx's studio for whatever reason is getting worse and worse.

Heh, I'd be interested in seeing that even if it WAS on CC Razz I think I pm-ed you about it before.

As for the US studio, thanks for the insight CM. I hadn't seen Hollie in a while and was curious...waste of a nice blonde ass if you ask me Razz
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm
Who is saying it was not CC??

CC is the only place I know where they are doing nude...well except the occasional show on sf with Jazmin.

But why do you think theres another site besides SF and CC?
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 4:23 pm
rogersmith wrote:
Kellenocte wrote:
Which one is that? Razz

Sorry, I can't tell it yet. My favorite are models of Sibiu studio.

I want to see Kerri's boobs again. Because her boobs are very beautiful. And I want to see Janelle's boobs. I guess that she is hiding a nice boobs into her bra. But I think that I can't see their boobs.

Sorry I really dont understand your english in this conversation..what are you saying.

Janelle is you favorite.

You never seen Janelles boobs? Because I can confirm when Janelle first started SF she did get topless.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2010 11:09 pm
carpetmouse80 wrote:
Sorry I really dont understand your english in this conversation..what are you saying.

Janelle is you favorite.

You never seen Janelles boobs? Because I can confirm when Janelle first started SF she did get topless.

Hello.

Janelle isn't my most favorite model. Many models of Sibiu show topless in the beginning of their carrier only few days. But I missed her topless Crying or Very sad
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am
rogersmith wrote:
carpetmouse80 wrote:

Janelle is you favorite.

Hello.

Janelle isn't my most favorite model. Many models of Sibiu show topless in the beginning of their carrier only few days. But I missed her topless Crying or Very sad

Well I will fix that, you know where to find it when its posted:)
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2010 4:29 am
now working from home today and at a new time...this is probably what all the logging off was about...her and harlow might be done with alyx...we will see

In any case its a safe bet to start looking on other sites for both of them.

AXL27 wrote:
USA Studio.
Lydia. Same as Harlow really.
Topless only, very seldom does she ever pull her panties down and then no pussy shots. She wants you to talk to her alot. Will ask you alot of questions to try to get you away from asking her to go nude. Nice tits but it does get old after a time of spending your money and thats all you get.

My advice. She has been working on SF for like 8 months or more and I have only seen her pull down panties a few times with no pussy shots. So that seems to tell me you will waste your time if you want her to masterbate with you. Find soneone else if you like pussy.
Also possibly working 2 sites. Have tried to find her but nothing yet. Anyone know where? Post it up!
AXL27
Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2010 3:54 pm
What sites might that be carpet? Any idea?

carpetmouse80 wrote:
now working from home today and at a new time...this is probably what all the logging off was about...her and harlow might be done with alyx...we will see

AXL27 wrote:
USA Studio.
Topless only, very seldom does she ever pull her panties down and then no pussy shots. She wants you to talk to her alot. Will ask you alot of questions to try to get you away from asking her to go nude. Nice tits but it does get old after a time of spending your money and thats all you get.

My advice. She has been working on SF for like 8 months or more and I have only seen her pull down panties a few times with no pussy shots. So that seems to tell me you will waste your time if you want her to masterbate with you. Find soneone else if you like pussy.
Also possibly working 2 sites. Have tried to find her but nothing yet. Anyone know where? Post it up!
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm
maybe...avah showed up on streamate, corban showed up on mfc, and adriyanne showed up on naked...so those three sites are a decent possibility

AXL27 wrote:
What sites might that be carpet? Any idea?

carpetmouse80 wrote:

AXL27 wrote:
USA Studio.

rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2010 3:16 am
Sorry I deleted my post about Jazmin.
honda03
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 06, 2010 5:15 pm
I also am in love with KRISTEN. It is not necessary to lose the hopes to see her tits. In these days she is almost for stopping lowering his(her,your) neckline. I also saw a video of many years ago where it(he,she) does topless. if she) did it once probably repeat it. For ahóra every time it she stops mas under her neckline casí up to the limit. The one who has some innovation warns the rest of her admirers Saludos to all
brico64
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 07, 2010 5:01 am
For Yasya change for "Show nude = for all visitor/expensive".

It's the first time I viewed her pussy on SF Wink

I captured her show and I uploaded on phun if you interested Wink
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2010 5:46 am
brico64 wrote:
For Yasya change for "Show nude = for all visitor/expensive".

It's the first time I viewed her pussy on SF Wink

I captured her show and I uploaded on phun if you interested Wink

ok
honda03
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 07, 2010 10:47 am
Excuse me. What happens is that I use translator for whom not English. I am not spamming - regards
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2010 11:47 am
honda03 wrote:
Excuse me. What happens is that I use translator for whom not English. I am not spamming - regards

Hello,
What is your native language? I don't think that you are spamming.
Don't mind Wink
brico64
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 07, 2010 4:40 pm
honda03 wrote:
No problem. Me too the english it's not my real langage. I speak french Wink

I use translator less possible because the errors of translation.