Author
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2010 5:06 pm
Raine moved to SF from DS today. Her SF name is Rainne. And she is only talking. But she may surprise us for first few days in SF. Expect about 1%.
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2010 5:32 pm
guys sf is tanked right now..it absolutely appauling...

I counted at different times of the day and mostly 95 percent of the girl on were on other and ripping off sf.

This is a bad time guys...if you want a particular model ask me where she is...I usually dot mind telling...but stay the hell away from sf if you value your money
zubaz78
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 07, 2010 6:17 pm
Where else do the vladivostok models work (ie Kapris)?
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2010 8:14 pm
Not sure about Kapris but I do know where marys studio is working and I am here to add them all the the black list

Mary is Lollyxxx on myfreecams

All her girls are the same as sf names with xxx after it

Kettixxx
Volyaxxx
Zaraxxx
Sharlizxxx
Simixxx
Gizelexxx
Bambyxxx

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE GIRLS!!!

They sit in freechat on MFC and completely screw the sf customer. Right now I am watching Zarra who has been with someone in sf for 30 mins and has not shown so much as a handbra....in MFC she would be naked in 5 mins...this BS is sickening.
danielmalaga35
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 08, 2010 8:24 pm
Whats do you think about kristen?
Can we see her naked?
Regards

carpetmouse80 wrote:
Not sure about Kapris but I do know where marys studio is working and I am here to add them all the the black list

Mary is Lollyxxx on myfreecams

All her girls are the same as sf names with xxx after it

Kettixxx
Volyaxxx
Zaraxxx
Sharlizxxx
Simixxx
Gizelexxx
Bambyxxx

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE GIRLS!!!

They sit in freechat on MFC and completely screw the sf customer. Right now I am watching Zarra who has been with someone in sf for 30 mins and has not shown so much as a handbra....in MFC she would be naked in 5 mins...this BS is sickening.
Hard7One
Poster
Added: Apr 09, 2010 4:49 pm
What about Alyx, has anyone seen her on other sites, I see a lot of SF popping up on MFC and livejasmin, but there are those rare few that only show up on SF
AXL27
Poster
Added: Apr 09, 2010 7:19 pm
Alyx's studio has been really strange lately. Alot of girls has quit, and one of the models (Lydia) is now doing her shows from home. And I also belive she is working 2 sites at the same time. I would keep an eye out on the current and ex models from that studio.
Gyser
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm
AXL27 wrote:
And worse and worse and worse. Can not belive I wasted $64.95 on Raukell. Man, I am about to save my money and just go to a local strip club. THATS WHAT WE ALL SHOULD DO NOW!! I know it's more comfortable at home and you might get caught by your girlfriend if she spots your truck at the club, but DAMN!! Last time I spend my money on a SF girl for a while!! Untill the Florida girls start showing more they will not get any of my hard earn money again. I hope the studio owners or models reads this on here!! And FUCK the Euro girls hell most of them cant speak a lick of english anyways. I want a intimate encounter along with a show everything and not just a ''show pussy, show ass, I like" type of crap.
Just tired of the same old thing. Maybe it is time to just screw around with some local girls. Hell it would be cheaper and probably get more luck getting there clothes off than most of the models on SF.

Be back later guys, BUT still if anyone has any info on Darina or Jazmin on where they are showing masterbation other than CC. PM me or just reply back.

See ya,
AXL

carpetmouse80 wrote:
OH no you misunderstand...I am not talking about your list.

I am talking about howin the past 4 months Alyx's studio for whatever reason is getting worse and worse.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2010 4:33 am
I received a new report about a non-nude model on PM. Thus I reconsidered some of the category of the list.
honda03
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 14, 2010 4:20 pm
I think about KRISTEN, it that goes to being difficult to see her in topless appears rarely and when lohace, always is on the verge of showing and ends up by not showing anything. Nevertheless did topless once years ago. can do it again...
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2010 5:37 pm
honda03 wrote:
can do it again...

Perhaps, she doesn't show nude in SF. But there is a possibility that there weren't guys who negotiated to her for seeing her nude in SF recently.
carpetmouse80
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2010 1:22 am
Roger why has someof your comments been deleted?
Hard7One
Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2010 2:44 am
rogersmith wrote:
honda03 wrote:
can do it again...

Perhaps, she doesn't show nude in SF. But there is a possibility that there weren't guys who negotiated to her for seeing her nude in SF recently.

So is she showing nude on cam contacts, or other places, I know she is teasing a whole hell of a lot more, but do we know about the other places she is online?
danielmalaga35
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 17, 2010 7:30 am
Hard7One wrote:
rogersmith wrote:
honda03 wrote:
can do it again...

So is she showing nude on cam contacts, or other places, I know she is teasing a whole hell of a lot more, but do we know about the other places she is online?

I think she is not at cam contacts. But if she is in other camsite, say it please.
I tried negotiated in sf but she said me not because free users can see her.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2010 11:08 am
carpetmouse80 wrote:
Roger why has someof your comments been deleted?

Because informations of my comment became old. But I can show their latest category to members by the models list.