Author
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 1:26 pm
SF accepts the models who don't show nude. The models can refuse to show nude if they don't want. Therefore, we need to select a nude model or a non-nude model with watching a free video area. This is an answer of customer service of them. We need to know about the SF models so that we don't need to pay useless money Wink

*) Don't write abaut a slander to the models and Irrelevant contents.
*) Never post a photo and video of the model of SF on here.
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 1:30 pm
deleted
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 1:37 pm
deleted
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 1:39 pm
deleted
danielmalaga35
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm
Hello.
Now in this forum.
Say me, I´d like see kristen topless. She did it.
Can you help me?
Thanks
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 4:13 pm
danielmalaga35 wrote:
Hello.
Now in this forum.
Say me, I´d like see kristen topless. She did it.
Can you help me?
Thanks

Sorry, I don't know the detail of all models.

You said that she did it. Then she may do it again. Please continue observing her free video feed on SF. And please report it here if you can confirm whether she shows nude now. Or other guy may report it here.

We need to compile information about the models so that we don't do useless investment with SF.
Saetyr
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 5:46 pm
I assume you got to pay to talk to these nonude girls?
That really makes me wonder why anyone would do that? Why would you spend your money on talking to just a random girl online, that doesn't even take her clothes off Wink..

This is actually a serious question. Why would anyone do that?
AXL27
Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 9:13 pm
Jazmin once told me that there was this guy who used to spend thousands of dollars each week just to chat with her and he also bought her shit like a necklace or some type of jewlery. There desperate guys out there who only wants a companion and who are lonely. They really do waste there money. It is a shame cause they can go to any non paying chat room and talk to women that way to. Jazmin also told me that the guy that was paying her all that money to chat with and sending her stuff was like pretty old and once he died she felt bad because then all the money stopped. She could care less about his feelings or him personaly. All about the money. So the non nude cam girls are really the worse out there. I would not spend a dime on a non nude waste of time.

By the way, nice thread! Will update the Non Nude cam girls. Also Roger update if you know where also they are working 2 sites at one time. Lots of girls on SF do that now.
AXL27
Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 9:28 pm
Jazmin on SF- Known other sites CC goes by Aryanne and Stefana.
Non Nude now on SF?? Shows alot more (Nude) on CC.

Used to be on the same Sibiu studio as Janelle and Kerri. For a while at that studio non nude but then warmed up and started to show tits. Left. Then came back to do her shows at home. Have not seen her go nude for a while on SF, but does go nude for some (regular customers now get nude shows on CC) but you have to spend some money on her first for a good time, get to know her and then she will show tits and a little bit of pussy once she knows you are a regular.

Unless you go to CC spend money for a little bit and if your lucky and she thinks you can be a regular, you might can get some good flashes of pussy from time to time. SF, I do not think you will get anything good other than maybe a little nipple flash.

She is also possibly working more sites other than SF and CC. Anyone know where post it up.
AXL27
Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 9:39 pm
Darina on SF- Known other sites CC goes by Darine.
Topless sometimes now on SF. Shows alot more on CC. Topless and pulls down panties but does not do spread.

Used to be on the same Sibiu studio as Janelle, Kerri and Jazmin. For a while at that studio non nude but then warmed up and started to show tits. Left. Then came back to do her shows at home. Have seen her show some tits on SF recently, but does soft core for some (regular customers now get soft nude shows on CC) but you have to spend some money on her first for a good time, get to know her and then she will show tits and pulls panties down once she knows you are a regular. (Again will not show whole pussy)

Unless you go to CC spend money for a little bit and if your lucky and she thinks you can be a regular, you might can get some good flashes of pussy from time to time. SF, I do not think you will get anything good other than maybe a little nipple flash.

She is also possibly working more sites other than SF and CC. Anyone know where post it up. On a side note, very similar to Jazmin because they are really good friends.
AXL27
Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 9:48 pm
USA Studio.
Harlow. Topless only really. She wants you to talk to her alot. Will ask you alot of questions to try to get you away from asking her to go nude. She has small tits and is really a waste of money to try and get her to show pussy because face it she will not do it.

My advice. Take your credits else wear. Not worth your hard earn money.
Also possibly working 2 sites. Have tried to find her but nothing yet. Anyone know where? Post it up!
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 9:52 pm
GLOstick wrote:
I assume you got to pay to talk to these nonude girls?
That really makes me wonder why anyone would do that? Why would you spend your money on talking to just a random girl online, that doesn't even take her clothes off Wink..

This is actually a serious question. Why would anyone do that?

I don't want to pay money for non-nude models.
Instead of offering a free video feed, SF doesn't specify the category of models.
So I want to post the secret category of the models of SF.
AXL27
Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 9:57 pm
USA Studio.
Lydia. Same as Harlow really.
Topless only, very seldom does she ever pull her panties down and then no pussy shots. She wants you to talk to her alot. Will ask you alot of questions to try to get you away from asking her to go nude. Nice tits but it does get old after a time of spending your money and thats all you get.

My advice. She has been working on SF for like 8 months or more and I have only seen her pull down panties a few times with no pussy shots. So that seems to tell me you will waste your time if you want her to masterbate with you. Find soneone else if you like pussy.
Also possibly working 2 sites. Have tried to find her but nothing yet. Anyone know where? Post it up!
rogersmith
Good Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Hello, AXL

About the models of USA studio, it is better when you write the name of models in a bold-face Wink

We pay money, they show nude. This is simple and clear business.
We go to the free chat site if we want only to talk with girls.

I use my small power so that SF and non-nude models know it.
Please help me.
danielmalaga35
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 15, 2010 11:16 pm
About kristen.
I spent much money chatting with her, to see nude or topless.
But say me not, years ago she did.
"I´m shy", but to get money she is not shy.
I never spend more money in secretfriends. I was silly.
I asked her to make private to show, but not.
Im looking videos naked of her, to compensate my money Sad
Regards

rogersmith wrote:
Hello, AXL

About the models of USA studio, it is better when you write the name of models in a bold-face Wink

We pay money, they show nude. This is simple and clear business.
We go to the free chat site if we want only to talk with girls.

I use my small power so that SF and non-nude models know it.
Please help me.