Do you prefer Natural Hairy or Shaved Girls?
Natural & Hairy [Full Bush, Hairy Legs & Armpits]
14%
Hairy Pussy [Full Bush, Shaved Legs & Armpits]
36%
Trimmed Pussy Hair
26%
Shaved
23%
Author
LAKEN
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 12, 2010 10:26 am
Hi Guys

It seems several erotic art websites have an increasing number of girls that are going natural.

Is going natural back in fashion?

I hope so Razz

Personally am tired of all the shaved clones, I love natural hairy girls like those from ATK Hairy, etc., but have been disappointed to find that few other sites have poses of girls with all hair in place.

So cast you votes for 2010!
LAKEN
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 12, 2010 3:32 pm
Python44
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 13, 2010 9:21 pm
I have grown tired of bald beavers quite a while ago and actually some pussy DOES look better with fur. But YUCK to hairy legs Exclamation
koerperkunst
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm
I think it should not be either or - either a bald pussy or a wild bush growing out of control.
A nice, well trimmed beaver shows that its owner is a mature woman with a sense of stlyle. I think it is coming back and I appreciate it.
matadorstuff
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 14, 2010 10:48 pm
I'd like to see more variety on websites and in real life; I mean I love the look of a bald pussy but it's just too ubiquitous these days. I also love to see a full bush, or a neatly trimmed mons pubis (a great picture on wikipedia btw!). Variety is the spice of life.

Saying that I do draw the line at hairy legs and armpits. Mad
LAKEN
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 14, 2010 11:00 pm
matadorstuff wrote:
I'd like to see more variety on websites and in real life; I mean I love the look of a bald pussy but it's just too ubiquitous these days. I also love to see a full bush, or a neatly trimmed mons pubis (a great picture on wikipedia btw!). Variety is the spice of life.

Saying that I do draw the line at hairy legs and armpits. Mad

Thanks for your comments.

Agreed, more variety on these websites would great.

Interestingly, the majority vote so far is in favour of a FULL BUSH! Which probably means that like myself many guys are tired of seeing girls shaved, waxed.

I wonder how long it will take for women to catch on to what many men want, hang up there razors and throw away the wax strips.

Personally, while I don't think a girl should look like a hairy bear, seeing soft hairs on a girls thighs is real teaser and taster for what lies further up Razz
Don Knotts
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 15, 2010 4:48 am
I was quite unhappy when so many women lost their fur. I look at it like the picture frame on a great painting. The frame provides the contrast.

However the example pics are too much for me. I like it fill but trimmed.

I do like armpit hair though. Never had a GF that grew it though.
LAKEN
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 18, 2010 9:27 pm
Don Knotts wrote:
I was quite unhappy when so many women lost their fur. I look at it like the picture frame on a great painting. The frame provides the contrast.

However the example pics are too much for me. I like it fill but trimmed.

I do like armpit hair though. Never had a GF that grew it though.

Couldn't agree more Very Happy
Lilredfishie
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am
I don't mind variety and hairy as long as the fur doesn't extend too far beyond the knees and navel. But what beats me is why the girls from the 'hairy' sites all have to be ugly?? Shocked Confused
dark_angel
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 19, 2010 6:27 pm
Lilredfishie wrote:
I don't mind variety and hairy as long as the fur doesn't extend too far beyond the knees and navel. But what beats me is why the girls from the 'hairy' sites all have to be ugly?? Shocked Confused

Exactly Fishy, ther are non youn nice ladys in the hairy sites???

pass if needed: angeld
jez2212
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 19, 2010 7:31 pm
i love the female form. the curves and shapes of their bodies entrances me and i could spend hours looking.
hair only obscures the curves below.
why do some of you like full pubic hair, but preffer shaved legs, armpits etc? that confuses me, you want some of their body "natural" but you're happy with other parts "un-natural"
to me, men are hairy, women shouldn't be
sunnykid69
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 19, 2010 8:22 pm
what makes me more cazy about hairy girls is when they have dirty asses.. as you have noticed in these sites most hairy girls don´t bathe frequently and you can see wet pussies and assholes with rests of pooh...¡¡¡ too bad i have to cancel my dirty asshole thread due to the deletion of all my attached pics Crying or Very sad
LAKEN
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 19, 2010 10:30 pm
sunnykid69 wrote:
what makes me more cazy about hairy girls is when they have dirty asses.. as you have noticed in these sites most hairy girls don´t bathe frequently and you can see wet pussies and assholes with rests of pooh...¡¡¡ too bad i have to cancel my dirty asshole thread due to the deletion of all my attached pics Crying or Very sad

I am not really into poo.
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Jul 20, 2010 1:27 am
[quote="dark_angel"]Lilredfishie wrote:

for the majority I agree, but there are selective beauties too, from old school Tiny Tove & Tiffany Walker, to current Emma P & Milena D, etc, some of the Galitsin girls early stuff, Alma 18 [aka ATK's Julya / Ulia] was always a favourite. Think we need a Pubes Protection League & a thread for hairy cuties only, no mingers allowed. I need to get a new account with one of the permitted hosting sites instead of rapidshare, but have a bit of a collection would be only to happy to share.
LAKEN
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 20, 2010 6:14 am
[quote="hammernerd"]dark_angel wrote:
Lilredfishie wrote:

for the majority I agree, but there are selective beauties too, from old school Tiny Tove & Tiffany Walker, to current Emma P & Milena D, etc, some of the Galitsin girls early stuff, Alma 18 [aka ATK's Julya / Ulia] was always a favourite. Think we need a Pubes Protection League & a thread for hairy cuties only, no mingers allowed. I need to get a new account with one of the permitted hosting sites instead of rapidshare, but have a bit of a collection would be only to happy to share.

That sounds like a great idea' Hairy Cuties Only'.

There are plenty of cute hairy girls, you just have to dig them out.

http://www.fastpic.info/image/0999086755

http://www.fastpic.info/image/e502e27521