Author
wysdom
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 23, 2010 10:04 pm
Ok...this movie was or was like The Red Shoe Diaries. All I can remember is one scene, so if you figure it out...you're really good.
Two women sitting on a couch, maybe in a psychiatrist office. Woman on the left was blonde and the woman on the right was brunette. The blonde woman was wearing a light colored sleeveless dress. The brunette woman on the right was wearing a darker colored dress and is later shown wearing a red thong. Their hairstyle looked like around 1991 or so. Bright red lipstick. I think the brunette was the psychiatrist or someone helping the blonde woman. The brunette pulls down on the blondes dress to expose her. They ended up having sex together on the couch. During sex the brunette rubs her breast against the blonde's pussy.
The show could have been on HBO, Showtime or Cinemax from the early 90's. Maybe even the late 80's
Good luck with this one. I happened to see a clip on this earlier in the week when googling something else, but I didn't bookmark the spot. The clip was exactly what I described.

Any ideas?
wysdom
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 26, 2010 9:54 pm
I knew this was a hard one. I wish I could give you more information. Both women were large breasted and appear to be natural. Both were very good looking.