www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index

Forumophilia

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 

Teen Kasia / Kasia / Kassia / Rabbit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index -> POPULAR MODEL SHRINES PICTURES AND VIDEOS
 
Author Message
longoman
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 14
Search topics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will never be able to thank you enough for all those kasia stuff, however i can always try.
So, thanks again, joerg! Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hazonco
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 13
Search topics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot joerg08 , keep it up. Im going to find away to contact phill and tell if he can post some hard stuff of all of his models I no he has them. Again thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hazonco
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 13
Search topics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joerg08 wrote:


THIS is what it would be like to see Kasia work her first night as a stripper Smile Interesting... it would be... to see!

If this were true... she would get on stage half buzzed... give her best stripper impersonation... and then she would realize that... holy shit! I can make more money doing lapdances.

So off to the private booth you and her go... after grinding on your cock for a few minutes... she would purr in your ear like a cat... and unzip your pants!

Be sure to be the first to get a lapdance with her... cuz when she gets caught bouncing up and down on your lap... she will be fired!


You are right about that! Phil-Flash is a pimp. She was smart to get away from him. I might start doing what he does, go to Europe lie to a beautiful Polish teen and bring her back to America make her my sex slave and make a website devote to her LOL. He has good looking girls but his content could be much better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peach_fuzz
Respected VIP club member
Respected VIP club member


Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 624
Search topics
Location: Beach or bar
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
olinge1
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 403
Search topics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she's a little bit disgusting
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
papamamba
Poster


Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 32
Search topics

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: disgusting Reply with quote

Yeah right in our dreams she would be a little more dirty and disgusting! Smile

Joerg: did you never see the set 62 that vanished where there were a couple of photos that very much seemed to be of her stroking cock?

Thanks for all the updates!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigA
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 440
Search topics

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where is the news that she has left Phil Flash come from?

Hope she has, his style was getting dull and she needs to go somewhere that she will be a bit more productive and hopefully get a bit naughtier!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
papamamba
Poster


Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 32
Search topics

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the uploads, excellent stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hazonco
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 13
Search topics

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

olinge1 wrote:
she's a little bit disgusting


Total Disagree with you. Way better looking than the girl next door.

I think she is a FOX! She just was taken advantage of by a scumbag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hazonco
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 13
Search topics

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: disgusting Reply with quote

papamamba wrote:
Yeah right in our dreams she would be a little more dirty and disgusting! Smile

Joerg: did you never see the set 62 that vanished where there were a couple of photos that very much seemed to be of her stroking cock?

Thanks for all the updates!


That guy has no clue what he is talking about.

Glad, you noticed the handjob. I think it was a ploy by Phil to make people join his site. Phil's marketing abilities are ok, but there is a thing called stretching the dollar to thin; which I believe is what he likes to do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hazonco
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 13
Search topics

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigA wrote:
So where is the news that she has left Phil Flash come from?

Hope she has, his style was getting dull and she needs to go somewhere that she will be a bit more productive and hopefully get a bit naughtier!


BigA, that kind of news is not always publicized(not to many people really care), but you can find it. Remember were talking about porn stars not celebrities. Porn stars don't even rank on the celeb D list. Actually Kasia is not even consider a pornstar, "softcore model" if anything. Do you no any of these names Nikki Next Door, Taylor Twins, Tiffany Teen, Meagan Qt, Princess Blue Eyez, Kendall Blaze, Krissy Love, they all worked for Phil-Flash and were all "X" by Phil-Flash for various reasons. Just because he has sites up of them still up; that doesn't mean they work for him.

I figured she left Phil because Phil has not been posting any new content with her(if he does u can tell it's old) and also he is not promoting her like he use to(thats usually a sign that there gone). She was on the Howard Stern show and went by the name Rabbit that was another clue to me that she left Phil. She rides the syabian(if some can post, thnx). The guys on the Howard Stern show always drill the beautiful girls on and off camera about their careers and who is managing them, and most of the time they tell them they can be making more money else where like SCORES stripe club which is true to a certain extent.

Remember there are a couple of pics and vids of Teen Kasia drinking and him stating that she is drinking. With groups of guys around supposedly just watching her, who knows what they were doing to her(the polish spy vid gives a pretty good in sight on to what might have been going on and the handjob pic(http://teenkasia.com/hosted/061_patio_masturbation/teen-kasia-02.jpg)). The working conditions I believe promted her to leave. NOW! if Kasia were a bitch depending on which state she was in at the time. She could probably press charges aganist him, and it would not have been a first, for a model to do something like that. She doesn't speak english. She has an interpreter who loses his credit because he is participating while she is enbriated. Phil most likely got her to sign a wavier and let her go due conflicts of interest. But than again some agreements don't hold up in court due to certain circumstances.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hazonco
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 13
Search topics

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks wmmail07, joerg08 for posting. One of the best threads I have seen in a long time. Teen Kasia Rocks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigA
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 440
Search topics

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hazonco wrote:
BigA wrote:
So where is the news that she has left Phil Flash come from?

Hope she has, his style was getting dull and she needs to go somewhere that she will be a bit more productive and hopefully get a bit naughtier!


BigA, that kind of news is not always publicized(not to many people really care), but you can find it. Remember were talking about porn stars not celebrities. Porn stars don't even rank on the celeb D list. Actually Kasia is not even consider a pornstar, "softcore model" if anything. Do you no any of these names Nikki Next Door, Taylor Twins, Tiffany Teen, Meagan Qt, Princess Blue Eyez, Kendall Blaze, Krissy Love, they all worked for Phil-Flash and were all "X" by Phil-Flash for various reasons. Just because he has sites up of them still up; that doesn't mean they work for him.

I figured she left Phil because Phil has not been posting any new content with her(if he does u can tell it's old) and also he is not promoting her like he use to(thats usually a sign that there gone). She was on the Howard Stern show and went by the name Rabbit that was another clue to me that she left Phil. She rides the syabian(if some can post, thnx). The guys on the Howard Stern show always drill the beautiful girls on and off camera about their careers and who is managing them, and most of the time they tell them they can be making more money else where like SCORES stripe club which is true to a certain extent.

Remember there are a couple of pics and vids of Teen Kasia drinking and him stating that she is drinking. With groups of guys around supposedly just watching her, who knows what they were doing to her(the polish spy vid gives a pretty good in sight on to what might have been going on and the handjob pic(http://teenkasia.com/hosted/061_patio_masturbation/teen-kasia-02.jpg)). The working conditions I believe promted her to leave. NOW! if Kasia were a bitch depending on which state she was in at the time. She could probably press charges aganist him, and it would not have been a first, for a model to do something like that. She doesn't speak english. She has an interpreter who loses his credit because he is participating while she is enbriated. Phil most likely got her to sign a wavier and let her go due conflicts of interest. But than again some agreements don't hold up in court due to certain circumstances.


Yeah thanks, I suspect she has left him but a lot of your post is supposition and rumour. I hope you are right and I hope she improves on the stuff she is putting out.

She has been "Rabbit" for years by the way and that is a name she has used in other shoots both before and during PF times. I have several shots where she is "Kasia Rabbit", "Kassia Rabbit" as well as "Basia". So the fact she is called that on Stern is no surprise.

As I say, hope you are right but saying "Oh, this sort of thing is not publicised" simply can be read "I hope it is true and I am just telling you what I think."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spongeworthy
Respected Poster


Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Posts: 194
Search topics

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF sando, did you post this same damn ad 60 times? Quit spamming.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
papamamba
Poster


Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 32
Search topics

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks for the uploads.

how old would you say all of kasia's sets are?

thanks again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index -> POPULAR MODEL SHRINES PICTURES AND VIDEOS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum