analfan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 23, 2010 11:03 am
Thank you Oldblue
danni32ff
VIP club member
Added: Oct 23, 2010 5:55 pm
thanx for sharing and all the hard work to post these pics/vids
Would love to see more of these two chicks being posted and I'm sure others do as well

keep it up, it is appreciated Smile
analfan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm
danni32ff wrote:
Would love to see more of these two chicks being posted and I'm sure others do as well

keep it up, it is appreciated Smile

I don't think theres much of them that doesn't get posted.
gunnersfan
Poster
Added: Oct 23, 2010 8:46 pm
Wow what a nice surprise.

Many thanks again OldBlue and analfan!
pistache1991
VIP club member
Added: Oct 24, 2010 5:28 pm
Wow thank you so much
adamkdr
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 25, 2010 10:55 pm
Much appreciated
jorem
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 26, 2010 1:44 am
she's awesome!! thanks a ton
Nox2007
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 26, 2010 7:25 am
This Ksaundra is hot as hell. Any chance of pic sets or videos from her site? Or the pic set with her from Traci19.com...?
Nox2007
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 26, 2010 2:31 pm
Say a big thanks to Oldblue. This bathvid looks very promising. No comparison to the one with Christina. ^^
pistache1991
VIP club member
Added: Oct 27, 2010 2:19 am
Thank you
Korwin
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 27, 2010 4:55 am
Wow! Thanks guys! Much appreciated analfan and OldBlue!
randolph79
Good Poster
Added: Oct 27, 2010 10:00 am
Thank you guys... any chance to create a Ksaundra thread?
bradwmetal
Good Poster
Added: Oct 28, 2010 3:21 am
This girl grows on you. Her boobs are so perky they almost look fake, but I can't see any scars on them... nice
danni32ff
VIP club member
Added: Oct 28, 2010 3:55 am
bradwmetal wrote:
This girl grows on you. Her boobs are so perky they almost look fake, but I can't see any scars on them... nice

Sorry, but they are fake. She has scars under her breast that aren't revealed because of the angle that they are shooting and/or due to airbrushing. They also have airbrushed around her navel/lower stomach area where she has some serious stretch marks from having a kid.

Outside of that I'm going to have to call her "Sticky Fingers Traci" due to the way she attacks the kitty of the girl she does vids with.
bradwmetal
Good Poster
Added: Oct 28, 2010 5:18 am
danni32ff wrote:
bradwmetal wrote:

Sorry, but they are fake. She has scars under her breast that aren't revealed because of the angle that they are shooting and/or due to airbrushing. They also have airbrushed around her navel/lower stomach area where she has some serious stretch marks from having a kid.

Outside of that I'm going to have to call her "Sticky Fingers Traci" due to the way she attacks the kitty of the girl she does vids with.

I will take a closer look... but you have to admit they look good Wink

thanks