Author
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 06, 2010 3:40 pm
Just a quick bump. Since I last asked you about her, I've still hit nothing but dead walls. Or is that dead links? Very Happy It's rather sad to think that somewhere, in some junkyard buried under a ton of trash, lies a crashed hd with all her sets!
snapster
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 07, 2010 11:32 pm
the one set is all she showed anything, a real shame! she is cute!
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 19, 2010 1:36 pm
Wow! Santa's gone and come early this year! These sets are among the Holy Grail of picture sets. Thank you soooo much!
Caldason
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 19, 2010 2:38 pm
jbwannabee wrote:
Wow! Santa's gone and come early this year! These sets are among the Holy Grail of picture sets. Thank you soooo much!

She was (and still is) one of my favourite and at the time, I bought a membership at t€€n charms just for her. I found only 11 out of 14 sets, wondering where the 3 missing one are.
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Nov 19, 2010 5:14 pm
Star poster of the month Caldason, I didn't hold out much hope that my plea would be answered so you guess my surprise and happiness at your post, I can also picture JB's grin. These sets are fantastic, you have good taste kind sir and sharing your collection is REALLY appreciated, hope I can be as helpful with any requests you may have.
screenshot
snapster
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 20, 2010 1:17 am
thanks so much! looking forward to the rest! i was a member along time ago because of the one set i mentioned earlier, and didn't know there where more revieling sets out there!!!
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Nov 21, 2010 3:35 am
Thanks again Caldason for the rest of the sets, I'll keep an eye out for your thread[s], this is certainly a great start to your posting, keep up the good work. Very Happy
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2010 8:41 pm
Hi Caldason, just adding a few preview pics of the 2 missing sets as info for the collector. Nice job, and loving your new thread already.
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
The other set: http://www.8teenfiles.com/gals/tc/sabina1658/
Caldason
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 22, 2010 9:42 pm
Thanks, maybe somebody else will provide us with these sets, I have no rememberings of having seen them before.
ekim111
Good Poster
Added: Nov 26, 2010 12:45 am
hammernerd wrote:
Caldason: I posted this on jbwannabees thread, but just in case you missed it.

I was reading a blog dicussion about these two girls, some thought Kate is Sabina a few years on, now with blonde hair. I don't agree, but still worth a look as she is a beauty regardless. But to compare.
Sabina
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
Kate
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
--- phpBB : The Protected Message is not copied in this quote ---
Kate has a similar figure and facial expressions, and age would be about right, but most likely clutching at straws. There are 15 pic sets in this rar, but small/low res & only 125MB. What do you think guys?

Not the same girl. Both cute though.
Look at the Bellybutton on both girls. Each have moles a few inches from the bellybutton, but not in the same place.
fucht
Poster
Added: Aug 11, 2011 5:36 pm
I'd seen various scattered pics, and damn near spilled my coffee -- more than once -- when I saw
the pics of her on the clothes dryer (gonna go looking for those pics again; haven't thought of them for years).
So -- BIG thanks for this complete collection (with still-good links!! Super-cool!!).
stacydonovan3
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 20, 2011 4:04 pm
Wow ... great post. Haven't seeen her before. She is adorable. Thanks for the post. Very Happy