Author
mustang9
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 10, 2010 1:48 pm
italic wrote:
Mr. Rome: It looks like the light be green.

No the light is not green to post and share copyrighted photos from our website because the thread is here. All of Cindy's websites are on the Do Not Post list because I personally notified svinto myself to have her placed on the list shortly after we opened Modeldreamgirl.
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Dec 20, 2010 3:40 am
so, is that so, thus is it the final end of this thresd?
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: May 01, 2012 3:40 pm
Just curious since all aforementioned sites are down and from what I can tell no longer in existence is it ok to post her here now?
Does anyone know what happened to the sites?
BobZaney
Respected Poster
Added: May 02, 2012 3:03 am
Mustang,

You were in the inner circle of that whole incestuous, and very odd website. What’s the deal?

It is very odd for a website that had been running for years to just shut down and disappear with no explanation.

Level with us? What happened?
letthereberock
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 02, 2012 6:02 am
on an other forum, some guy, a former meber of her site, told that is was closed cause of getting into trouble with not-payed taxes according to the website, so it was closed.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 02, 2012 10:29 pm
I sure hope she comes back. I miss Cindy
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Jul 18, 2012 12:26 pm
Does anyone know what happened to the site?

Does anyone have recent set they can post?
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 19, 2012 8:29 pm
I saw a site rip recently and it was taken down almost immediately. There are plenty of sets I wouldn't mind having myself but as far as I'm concerned, the deal made with Mustang9 still stands. Even if her stuff was allowed, people would end up posting her -18 stuff, no question about it. And that we don't need.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 21, 2012 2:34 pm
I really miss her, that little ole farm girl....It was fun to see her smile & play with the animals... & looked like a great cook also..
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Jul 21, 2012 3:50 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
I saw a site rip recently and it was taken down almost immediately. There are plenty of sets I wouldn't mind having myself but as far as I'm concerned, the deal made with Mustang9 still stands. Even if her stuff was allowed, people would end up posting her -18 stuff, no question about it. And that we don't need.

You make a good point which is why I said "recent" but there is no controlling the masses at times. Maybe someone will have the new sets or even more info on the site.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 26, 2012 3:43 pm
maybe mustang 9 can tell us if she's coming back.
rbear
Poster
Added: Aug 08, 2012 8:19 pm
RBEAR REMIX

Tribute

screenshot

509mb, wmv, 1024 x 576, 23:50mins

[Sets/vids of her are not allowed here.

JB]

(Just to clarify, Cindy was 18 or over when she shot these vids)

Very Happy
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Aug 09, 2012 1:06 pm
Rbear you are the man, thank you, thank you , thank you! I've seen many photos of the beautiful C but never videos and never naked with legs spread and fingers pushing in an out of her. Unbelievable, please grace us with more of your great work.
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 10, 2012 5:33 am
Thanks. With that big pussy, she surely liked it.
Mobius
Poster
Added: Aug 10, 2012 8:13 am
very nice...maybe a you could upload on oron?
is it alowed to see more of her?