Author
geotherm
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 23, 2012 11:35 pm
greendoor wrote:
johnlee71 wrote:
Maybe she is planning to return...

Aren't they "all" planning to return at some point? From the way her sites disappeared there's no way they will be coming back as they were so if she does come back it's going to be a different site and I can understand if they put that site on the do not publish list, I'm just confused why her old one is.

But at least one of the powers that be of that site regularly visit here, so don't expect it to come off the "do not post" list anytime soon.
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Sep 01, 2012 3:02 am
geotherm wrote:
greendoor wrote:
johnlee71 wrote:
Maybe she is planning to return...

Aren't they "all" planning to return at some point? From the way her sites disappeared there's no way they will be coming back as they were so if she does come back it's going to be a different site and I can understand if they put that site on the do not publish list, I'm just confused why her old one is.

But at least one of the powers that be of that site regularly visit here, so don't expect it to come off the "do not post" list anytime soon.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 06, 2012 2:12 pm
I would think that if they wanted people to view a new site they would need a forum like this to make people aware. Mustang 9 must know something.
Kenny
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 21, 2012 3:30 pm
any news from this great girl ???
funkateer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 19, 2013 1:20 pm
Cindy -- where are you? Anyone have any of her vids?
rodbux
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 27, 2013 5:22 pm
Thanks for sharing
nemesis_divina
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 13, 2014 7:01 pm
MOD REMOVED-DO NOT LINK TO OTHER SITES

Some pictures to remember and to hope a return
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Jul 14, 2014 11:19 am