Author
pf.
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 30, 2010 4:58 am
would love to see some full sets from sea-qteaze, sometime, if anyone has any. (all 18+)

screenshot screenshot
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 30, 2010 3:09 pm
Those pictures of Clarissa made me a bit nervous. The website claims they're all 18+ but it's missing part of it's "18 U.S.C. 2257 Compliance Statement".

"In compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257, all models, actors, actresses and other persons appearing in any visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct or simulating sexually explicit conduct or otherwise contained in or at this site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. Records required to be maintained pursuant to U.S.C. Title 18, Section 2257 are kept by the custodian of records at:"

The part where it tells you the name and location of those holding the records is missing, which is kinda odd. The site does admit - Or is that brags? - that some of the models came from what was a notoriously sleazy and very exploitive -18 NN site. Hence my apprehension. The site does look legit aside from the missing chunk of the 2257 record, though.