www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index

Forumophilia

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 

Guess who's 18 now?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index -> TRASH
 
Author Message
FUFP
Good Poster


Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 54
Search topics

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Guess who's 18 now? Reply with quote

Kelsey Monroe!

I hope she does what most NN models do when they turn 18. Looks promising at her site.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xpertvision
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 361
Search topics

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she doenst look good in that site Sad

the makeup is not good , the poses , the light , even the image quality...

she shouldnt have left trueteenbabes website , she is blaming piracy for her unsuccess in the new website but true is she is nothing special in that web

and there is no pirate sets of her anywhere , this only proves nobody cares about her anymore

its a shame becouse i realy liked her sets on TTB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
koehper
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 305
Search topics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelsey is at her best moment.

One of the best things she did was leave trueteenbabes. Jimmy's photo lighting is flat and boring. The two minute vanilla video updates are archaic, besides the models in his videos are completly dumb, he doesn't even let them open their mouth.

Kelsey-monroe and teenstarlets are two of the best things that have happened in non-nude modling in latest times. Kelseys videos are 6 minute long and hoooot. She's starting her new 18 site and, although non-nude, promises to be some of the most tempting moments in webmodeling.

Teenstarlets has a cast of some of the most beautiful models, awsome videos, great photography, introduction videos, you get to hear the models talk about themselves. Very sexy and hot models in some very good quality sets. Indeed, several of the models could have their own site.

Surely these are some models I'm always looking forward to their upcoming sets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
smack124
Very Respected Poster


Joined: 25 Jun 2005
Posts: 294
Search topics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koehper, your post sounds like an advertisement for those sites! I'm sure you're not affiliated with them though, but just a huge fan right? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xpertvision
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 361
Search topics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

koehper wrote:
Kelsey is at her best moment.

One of the best things she did was leave trueteenbabes. Jimmy's photo lighting is flat and boring. The two minute vanilla video updates are archaic, besides the models in his videos are completly dumb, he doesn't even let them open their mouth.

Kelsey-monroe and teenstarlets are two of the best things that have happened in non-nude modling in latest times. Kelseys videos are 6 minute long and hoooot. She's starting her new 18 site and, although non-nude, promises to be some of the most tempting moments in webmodeling.

Teenstarlets has a cast of some of the most beautiful models, awsome videos, great photography, introduction videos, you get to hear the models talk about themselves. Very sexy and hot models in some very good quality sets. Indeed, several of the models could have their own site.

Surely these are some models I'm always looking forward to their upcoming sets.



i think you are 1 in 1000 thinking like that...

look the photo on the first post... full of bad photoshop work , the image quality is horrible... its amateur and only gives her bad reputation... looks like she follow Tina Lynn steps (Tina Lynn is in one amateur website like that too, its ridiculus she destroyed her carrear)


now look the photos taked by Jimmy (trueteenbabes) he is a real professional:



this is quality! this is what people want , a sexy girl well dressed (or undressed) with professional production.


i worked as professional model photographer long time ago , i made many professional model books for famous agencies and i know what is quality
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
koehper
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 305
Search topics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the past 10 years I've seen some very good webmodels come and go. Lately the number of teen models under 18 is almost zero. So I have to praise Kelsey and Teenstarlets.

Kelsey's new photographer has in some ways innovated teen model sites. In most sites, videos were offered as a boon beside the photo set, but with Kelsey and Teenstarlets the videos are the main thing.

Who wants to pay $25 for 25 formal photos and 2 minute videos of some average girls when you can have a hot 6-7 minutes videos plus a 35-42 photos of truely gorgeous models?

I'm just a happy member of the sites, this is just my opinion, but from an experienced fan of webmodeling sites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
koehper
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 305
Search topics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertvision,

I'm talking from the perspective of a webmodeling fan, not from the perspective of a professional photographer.

When I pay for a membership to a model site, I look at the model, not the technical expertise of the photographer. The photographer has merely to give us the best image of the model.

One lesson I learned from an experienced photographer was that when you see a good photo, you have the impression the photographer even wasn't there. Jimmy always liked to show off beside the model in the candid sets. I was not paying the site to see a bearded bald guy showing off in the photos. Jimmy's ego is so huge he always thinks he does absolutely the best photos in the world and accepts no complaints or criticisms. No wonder he ran out of models to work with in Florida.

The first Kelsey photo you showed here is from one of her first updates in her new site, the quality improved a lot more in her following shoots.

If you think Jimmy's work is so superior to what Kelsey is presently doing, I challenge you do one thing:

Go to Trueteenbabes and post new photos from Kelsey's new site for all to compare. He'll immeadiately ban you 'for being a common jerk'. And all I did was post the address of her new site, not the photos.

I think it's essentially unethical when the photographer still explores the models earlier photos (without clearly declaring they're archive photos), but forbidding anyone to inform her new address.

I'm a fan of the model, not of the photographer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JB Wannabe
Section Moderator


Joined: 22 Jun 2010
Posts: 7112
Search topics

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as how she turned 18 last month, at least according to her own website, DO NOT post any pictures from TTB and make damn sure you post only pictures of her that were taken AFTER she turned 18. If you can't verify that, then DO NOT post them.

P.S. She hot as hell!
_________________
Naughty Girls Not As Young As They Look!

ALWAYS USE ADBLOCK!

Naughty Girls Not As Young As They Look Videos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
olinge1
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 403
Search topics

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love this girl Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BenButtons
Senior VIP club member
Senior VIP club member


Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Posts: 1454
Search topics

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xpertvision wrote:
koehper wrote:
Kelsey is at her best moment.

One of the best things she did was leave trueteenbabes. Jimmy's photo lighting is flat and boring. The two minute vanilla video updates are archaic, besides the models in his videos are completly dumb, he doesn't even let them open their mouth.

Kelsey-monroe and teenstarlets are two of the best things that have happened in non-nude modling in latest times. Kelseys videos are 6 minute long and hoooot. She's starting her new 18 site and, although non-nude, promises to be some of the most tempting moments in webmodeling.

Teenstarlets has a cast of some of the most beautiful models, awsome videos, great photography, introduction videos, you get to hear the models talk about themselves. Very sexy and hot models in some very good quality sets. Indeed, several of the models could have their own site.

Surely these are some models I'm always looking forward to their upcoming sets.



i think you are 1 in 1000 thinking like that...

look the photo on the first post... full of bad photoshop work , the image quality is horrible... its amateur and only gives her bad reputation... looks like she follow Tina Lynn steps (Tina Lynn is in one amateur website like that too, its ridiculus she destroyed her carrear)


now look the photos taked by Jimmy (trueteenbabes) he is a real professional:



this is quality! this is what people want , a sexy girl well dressed (or undressed) with professional production.


i worked as professional model photographer long time ago , i made many professional model books for famous agencies and i know what is quality


It is your option and not everyones taste, I for one do not care for TTB's work as many others do not as well
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xpertvision
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 361
Search topics

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenButtons wrote:
xpertvision wrote:
koehper wrote:
Kelsey is at her best moment.

One of the best things she did was leave trueteenbabes. Jimmy's photo lighting is flat and boring. The two minute vanilla video updates are archaic, besides the models in his videos are completly dumb, he doesn't even let them open their mouth.

Kelsey-monroe and teenstarlets are two of the best things that have happened in non-nude modling in latest times. Kelseys videos are 6 minute long and hoooot. She's starting her new 18 site and, although non-nude, promises to be some of the most tempting moments in webmodeling.

Teenstarlets has a cast of some of the most beautiful models, awsome videos, great photography, introduction videos, you get to hear the models talk about themselves. Very sexy and hot models in some very good quality sets. Indeed, several of the models could have their own site.

Surely these are some models I'm always looking forward to their upcoming sets.



i think you are 1 in 1000 thinking like that...

look the photo on the first post... full of bad photoshop work , the image quality is horrible... its amateur and only gives her bad reputation... looks like she follow Tina Lynn steps (Tina Lynn is in one amateur website like that too, its ridiculus she destroyed her carrear)


now look the photos taked by Jimmy (trueteenbabes) he is a real professional:



this is quality! this is what people want , a sexy girl well dressed (or undressed) with professional production.


i worked as professional model photographer long time ago , i made many professional model books for famous agencies and i know what is quality


It is your option and not everyones taste, I for one do not care for TTB's work as many others do not as well


and i agree with you ,i gived my opinion like the other user before me gived his pinion (i dont see the reason for this quotes)

to be true its the first time i see someone say she looks good in her new website (i happy to see she still have followers ,i was thinking her carrear was over , expecially after she stole her name from TTB and dont accomplish TTB contract to the end)

the old users from TTB refuse to subscribe to her new website... every forum i found talking about her say the same thing she looks like a regular 26 years old girl now... she lost the beauty and inocent look she had in TTB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blood.lust
Respected VIP club member
Respected VIP club member


Joined: 05 Feb 2009
Posts: 666
Search topics

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with koehper and BenButtons: Being a fan of the model, and not the photographers, the new material is far superior to what was done at TTB. The TTB content has always relied heavily on excess make-up and extreme post-processing, to the point where ascertaining whether the model is actually human or merely plastic becomes increasingly difficult.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Jimmy's approach to photography is what inspired the founding of RealDolls? Laughing



Not wanting to get drift too far off topic, what is/was the URL for the Tina Lynn site once she parted ways with Jimmy? I would certainly be interested in checking that site out as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cwalters2306
Poster


Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 49
Search topics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was an early member of Kelsey's site but left after a few months. I then joined Teen Starlets for a month or so and then quit there too. I thought the early Kelsey sets were HOT but after a while the sets cooled off dramatically and Kelsey started to look not so good. She's either decided to get very skinny or she's headed down the party girl road. She's lost weight, her facial features have changed and worst of all her boobs are getting smaller! Smile Teen Starlet started off the same way. really hot sets and then they cooled way off too. Neither site was worth the money any more.

Just my 2 cents Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
koehper
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 305
Search topics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree about the weight loss. It is very hard for teen girls to keep the balance while growing up. I try to avoid making comments about that directly, there's nothing more traumatic to girl than making remarks about her weight, either for more or less. Fortunately she bulked up little lately and she's not as skinny.

Both Kelsey and Teenstarlets started up with real risquée sets and the photographer kinda cooled off afterwards. It was impossible to turn up the heat from that point without without subjecting oneself to have serious problems with the law.

Fortunately now Kelsey is 18 and, while still non-nude, ready to start showing some more to her fans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
olinge1
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 403
Search topics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll hope she went's to truebabesdotcom very soon Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index -> TRASH All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum