Author
loli49
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 16, 2011 1:09 pm
havent got a pic but does anyone remember the site teen-tops ?. It disappeared several years ago now, but in the early 2000's i was a member . Im looking for video of a model from it called brandi or brandy, she was doing it with a guy who had longish hair and a goatee if i remember correctly. it had some good older stuff on that site shame it disappeared.
pasman
Poster
Added: Mar 10, 2011 8:41 am
loli49 wrote:
havent got a pic but does anyone remember the site teen-tops ?. It disappeared several years ago now, but in the early 2000's i was a member . Im looking for video of a model from it called brandi or brandy, she was doing it with a guy who had longish hair and a goatee if i remember correctly. it had some good older stuff on that site shame it disappeared.

Check out the waybackmachine and you will find teenntops (no dash and its a .com) It started in 2000 and ran through 2008...

hope you enjoy the memories
loli49
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 09, 2011 3:30 am
pasman wrote:
loli49 wrote:

Check out the waybackmachine and you will find teenntops (no dash and its a .com) It started in 2000 and ran through 2008...

hope you enjoy the memories

thanks I checked out waybackmachine and teentops and I found the initial webpages but not a lot else.
Can you actually access/download the videos from this site as it doesnt look like there is much there to look at? Sad