Author
Kikx147
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 24, 2011 9:39 pm
artnoir
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am
Kikx147 wrote:

Same here. Knowing the russians she probably done a dozen more scenes under a dozen different names...

I want more of her though, she's stunning.
Kikx147
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 01, 2011 8:54 pm
anybody?
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm
Hi Kikx147, sorry I don't have a name for you, but can tell you that the video caps are from Drunken18.com, this girl was discussed before a couple of years ago & nobody could come up with a name, the site didn't give one either. I think the video was titled Russian Couch Blonde, and she did another called Perfect Russian Teen, would love to see any other vids of her, only have this one & some pic samples.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

screenshot
whamo28
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 05, 2011 5:38 am
During the cold war we were led to believe russian women were ugly, wow, talk about missled
artnoir
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 05, 2011 8:48 am
Wow! Looks like I have to join that crappy site for a video or two..

hammernerd wrote:
Hi Kikx147, sorry I don't have a name for you, but can tell you that the video caps are from Drunken18.com, this girl was discussed before a couple of years ago & nobody could come up with a name, the site didn't give one either. I think the video was titled Russian Couch Blonde, and she did another called Perfect Russian Teen, would love to see any other vids of her, only have this one & some pic samples.

screenshot
BigA
Good Poster
Added: Mar 05, 2011 9:37 am
I have seen a couple of others with this girl. One where she does a skanky old dude in a room and another where she gets it on a plastic sheet outside somewhere. I think she was probably a bit rough and agreed to some more out there stuff, though she seems to have had a fairly limited career.
BigA
Good Poster
Added: Mar 10, 2011 9:57 am
About half way down on this page there is another one:

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic124731-735.html
ekim111
Good Poster
Added: Mar 13, 2011 8:41 am
artnoir wrote:
Wow! Looks like I have to join that crappy site for a video or two..

hammernerd wrote:

screenshot

I have this video and the name of the file I have is MILA.
tasmi
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 13, 2011 11:44 am
thanks
tasmi
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 13, 2011 11:57 am
thanks
danielad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 15, 2011 7:45 am
Arrow Any other stuff with this cutie ?!?
Kikx147
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 18, 2011 3:18 pm
thanks guys!
mschaeffer33
Good Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm
Her grasslands film was tagged with the name Mika.

Check out her turn in Oldfreaks (site). She sucks off an scabby emaciated homeless looking guy in a transient shelter apartment. Guy can't believe his luck; in fact, he can't believe he got a hard-on (his cock at rest looks like a two inch seed pod; she's able to double that). She looks even better than in the grasslands film, if that's possible.

Since beauty is everywhere and nowhere, it's worth noting that her Russian Red Couch film is currently available as drunken18_43.

I've found a number of tiny clips (vvfgh: 1-4) she did for the brutallove site. She appears to enjoy a struggle. I'd definitely give her sore butt.

I want to come back as an Eastern European street thug.
sdzoo
Poster
Added: May 30, 2012 6:28 pm
BigA wrote:
I have seen a couple of others with this girl. One where she does a skanky old dude in a room and another where she gets it on a plastic sheet outside somewhere. I think she was probably a bit rough and agreed to some more out there stuff, though she seems to have had a fairly limited career.

i saw the grasslands vid, and the couch one, have to say the couch one is the best one she has out. Not sur eabout the skanky old dude one