Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 31, 2016 10:05 pm
Another busty and booty blond that hasn't been around here for quite some time and she is one of the legends too - those huge hangers with enormous lips are kind of her "trademark" and she loves big black dicks of course. Especially when they fill her bald pussy to the top and she lets the cum ooze out. Had fun with hung black bull here too and make him cum while she was on top of him and squirted hard over his big cock...

size: 474 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 21:09

NTB_IR_Drmcmtr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big boobs, cellulite on her ass and pink pussy full of oozing cum:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 01, 2017 8:25 am
Tattooed mom in action with her husband and his friend - she had high heels on and was ready for action. I'm not sure who's the hubby and who is his friend but she got impregnated first by one guy (I think it's hubby) and then other guy had sloppy seconds but with his condom on (I guess this guy was hubby's friend) and then showed her creamy pussy for the camera...

size 150 mb
type avi
resolution 840x480
duration 10:04

NTB_Shbbycrmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stilletos and cum filled pussy - a sight that is always nice to see:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 01, 2017 4:05 pm
Thick white mom with really big ass and small tits in action with hung black stud and a busty and booty girlfriend in black stockings who helped her and gave a hand... Kissed and touched her, was nibbling her nipples and licked her pussy and she was making nasty comments all the way till her pussy was full of black lover's cum. I loved the accents here - no need to watch just listen to them and it will make you horny as well...

size: 422 mb
duration: 27:48

NTB_IR_Bblbthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

From nibbling and sucking nipples to big load left between those huge thighs:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 01, 2017 7:08 pm
Can't say this is ace stuff but somehow I liked it although pierced pussies, especially if there's too many piercings there, are not among my all time favs, but this milf was somehow different. Maybe because of black boots, stockings and corset she wore for her black stud. Dude fucked her hard and left his cumload in that bald hole all "decorated" with piercings...

size: 368 mb
duration: 19:34

NTB_IR_Prcdprtygrl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Not sure if that's real wedding ring but it's really massive and huge:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 01, 2017 10:07 pm
I've seen this beautiful blond chic somewhere, her cute face is so familiar to me and some scenes from this video as well but I can't remember if we already have something with her or not. Anyways, she got blacked by hung bull who unloaded his balls straight on her pretty face. I've expected a creampie on that soaking wet pussy but facial was ok too...

size: 436 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 23:08

NTB_IR_Bbcjmpng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sweet, baby face and tight pussy were big turn on for her black lover:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 02, 2017 8:05 am
For all who wanted more with wall eyed chick and for all who enjoy watching women wearing fine lingerie - a threesome with hung black stud and bareback fucking but sadly it has another part which was unavailable to me at this moment - I'll get it as soon as I can. Meanwhile, enjoy these two great looking white babes in black stockings, heels and lingerie while being banged by hung black bull... Real feast for the eyes...

size 212 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 05:52

NTB_IR_Frstthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

They both look so amazing wearing black stockings, heels and lingerie:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 02, 2017 1:05 pm
I've promised to post thi vide few months ago but I was kinda lazy and kept forgetting about it. It's pretty rare because this housewife usually receives lovers' loads in her mouth or over her huge boobs or ass... She almost nevee got her pussy fucked bareback and creampied. She bent over for this guy who fucked her tiny hole from behind and came inside her. She then turned to her hubby with her ass high up in the air and showed that beautiful, sticky load that was smeared all over and was oozing out slowly...

Size: 202 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x540
duration: 09:59

NTB_Rdyrdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Finally, one of the most famous pussies around filled to the top with lover's cum
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 02, 2017 4:06 pm
Wow, this the right kind of room service every hotel guest in the world would like to have. Just imagine this - you call for room service and then sexy brunette appears knocking on your door and as soon as she enters your room your dick is in her mouth - a good blowjob for starters. Then spreads her legs wide and lets you fuck her hard... Just an imagination but who knows, maybe happen some time like here! Great blacking session with huge creampie in her bald pussy in the end - she just wanted a piece of that big black dick and that was it...

size: 350 mb
duration: 11:52

NTB_IR_Scrtsrvc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fucked bareback by hung black lover and stuffed with his warm and sticky cum:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 02, 2017 7:05 pm
This blond is totally fake and plastic! I couldn't find anything natural on her except maybe nails. Her tits for starters are so fake that looks like two balloons, so over-pumped that they look like they are going to explode any moment... I dunno, some people like women like her but she's definitely not my piece of cake. She got blacked and it's obvious that her black stud loved her "appearance"!!!

size: 429 mb
duration: 23:00

NTB_IR_Fllfk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fake white doll loves big black sticks and her bull gave her what she wanted
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 02, 2017 10:05 pm
Another hotel fantasy with wrong room and great fuck of course. The door wasn't locked and great looking white milf was sleepy and just took a nap... When black guy came back he found her sleeping in his bed and the only way to get her out of his room was to fuck her. She liked the idea and everything ended up just fine with huge cumload and squirting in the end. Nice stuff, a keeper of course... I loved those huge boobs and bald pussy!

size: 387 mb
duration: 15:02

NTB_IR_Wrngrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huh, there's nothing better like good wake-up fuck with big black dick:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 03, 2017 8:06 am
Bird view of bareback black fucking - something that's pretty rare - haven't seen many like this around except the one we already had in this thread about a month ago. This guy used glasses with camera or just mounted one of those small, wide angles one on his head and fucked the hell out of squirting white babe with big ass and small tits. Really unusual one and pretty refreshing if you ask me although I am not fan of wide angle cameras...

size 154 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 08:09

NTB_IR_Wtbth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great interracial stuff filmed from really unusual angles and from above:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 03, 2017 1:06 pm
Busty white babe with nice, big, natural boobs and huge nipples was cheating on her boyfriend with new black friend she has just met and dragged him straight into bed but just when they wanted to try some anal fun her "boyfriend" opened the door and caught them in the act! Balls deep black dick was nailed in her pussy and she just said "They've double booked our room!" She looked so sexy here with those glasses on and I loved the way she fucked that big black dick...

Size: 362 mb
duration: 14:06

NTB_IR_Chtng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big, natural boobs, wet white pussy, goggles and big black dick - no need for more:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 03, 2017 4:05 pm
Ah, those perfect curves and tiny, soaking wet hole between her firm thighs are always inspiring. Watching her being banged by big black dick is real feast for the eyes especially if there's nice close ups like here... That big black dick was hard as rock and she felt him pulsating in her mouth before he spurted huge load of his warm cum. Another masterpiece from her "kitchen"!!!

size: 442 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 23:25

NTB_IR_Cmnbck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Would love to dive deep down like her hung black lover did - balls deep:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 03, 2017 7:05 pm
This video goes along with the creampie one posted the other day when I said that she actually never did a creampie video with black buy. This is, let's say closest to creampie and may look as creampie in her pussy left by hung black stud but it's not - it's just the cum that was oozing down after he unloaded his condom on her back and her girlfriend pushed it with her finger to run down between her buttcheeks and on her bald pussy... It was a creampie attempt and it was so close - when looking just at screenshots you may think that she actually did it with black guy too...

size: 343 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 18:11

NTB_IR_Ftdckfrlds.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great pussy stretching and stream of cum running down her meaty pussy:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 03, 2017 10:07 pm
Ouch, this white chick loves intense sex with bareback penetration and no "holes" are barred for her... Pussy, ass, mouth... it doesn't really matter as long as thrusting is hardest possible. She really gave her bull hard time but looks like she was satisfied in the end and ate all his cum after hard anal fuck. Btw, loved the stockings here - highlight of the whole video for me...

size: 472 mb
duration: 25:00

NTB_IR_Rghblnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her holes are real cock grinders and can't get enough of big black ones:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot