Author
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 24, 2011 3:01 pm
If you have any suggestions on models who you would like to see shrined, post them here. Please make sure you include a picture of the model and as many aliases that you are aware of.
JB Wannabe
Added: Mar 25, 2011 10:58 pm
Here's a few models who stuff I would love to have:

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot
YellowFenix
VIP club member
Added: Apr 03, 2011 2:22 pm
For Ashley: you type in google "sweetheart ashley planetsuzy."
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2011 1:32 am
screenshot

I think this girl needs more investigating, very nice JB.

PS I'm going to put a wee preview together of different girls I was thinking of doing shrines for, would like some feedback, then I may ask for a poll on the most popular ones. Could be a bit of fun.
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2011 1:32 am
JB, I have 23 videos & 13 pic sets of Eva, not a complete collection but enough to start a shrine, interested? - HN

screenshot
JB Wannabe
Added: Apr 11, 2011 3:39 pm
hammernerd wrote:
JB, I have 23 videos & 13 pic sets of Eva, not a complete collection but enough to start a shrine, interested? - HN

screenshot

Hell yeah!
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2011 6:02 pm
Sure would like to see Missy Model Stuff. They shut her down, said she was in a car accident. Sure would like some info. I admit someone could have done a better job enlarging those tits but she sure is sexy.
uselessbuthot
Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2011 3:44 pm
jbwannabee wrote:
hammernerd wrote:

screenshot

Hell yeah!

I 2nd that...
nice idea of this thread.. but the participation .. will come hopefully..

and maybe I will really match this thread but what do you guys think about D@wn @vril .. ?
screenshot
ya, well.. model.. but damn, she rocks.. or is there already a thread and I missed it somehow..

cheers
Manic D
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 20, 2011 9:44 pm
Eva would be good.

I have 36 videos & over 19000 pictures...about 3 GB of pics. I have more pictures of Eva than I know what to do with.

Frankly, I am more interested in videos these days than pictures, but maybe others would benefit from my collection.
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Apr 21, 2011 3:32 am
Manic D wrote:
Eva would be good.

I have 36 videos & over 19000 pictures...about 3 GB of pics. I have more pictures of Eva than I know what to do with.

Frankly, I am more interested in videos these days than pictures, but maybe others would benefit from my collection.

Hi Manic D

I'm sorting my stuff out into proper full sets, some vids are split too, so might join them, but any of us can start a shrine & the rest can contribute their links. If you prefer not to kick it of, give me a couple of days & I'll get it moving. - HN
hammernerd
Good Poster
Added: Apr 30, 2011 7:38 pm
The Eva thread has started, Fireghost and myself have been putting our collections together, all welcome to join in.

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic132345.html
tiziana
Good Poster
Added: May 05, 2011 11:31 pm
Sadie Jones
JB Wannabe
Added: May 06, 2011 6:33 pm
tiziana wrote:
Sadie Jones

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic27799.html

Once I get done re-uploading all of her stuff from the thread, I'll move it to the shrine. That way if stuff goes down all of a sudden, I can replace it.
tiziana
Good Poster
Added: May 07, 2011 12:14 am
JB Wannabe wrote:
tiziana wrote:
Sadie Jones

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic27799.html

Once I get done re-uploading all of her stuff from the thread, I'll move it to the shrine. That way if stuff goes down all of a sudden, I can replace it.

great, thank you JB!
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 11, 2011 12:13 am
Doesn't anyone have information about Missy Model? Damn I liked her nonchalant attitude. World Products ended her site only saying she was in an accident. In her twitter acct. she use to mention that she and Stephi were friends. Inquiring minds would like to know.