Author
peter912
Good Poster
Added: Mar 26, 2011 4:17 am
At shannonmodel.com are the videos of Shannon and Mandi new or old because I thought that these two models were no longer doing modeling ?

They are probably old and the person who runs the site wants to make some money off of them by selling to people who haven't seen them before.
WarmSquirt
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 06, 2011 2:43 am
The website says the videos that are going this month's videos are rendered at a HD resolution??? Are they re-releases?...or clips that haven't been released?

peter912 wrote:
At shannonmodel.com are the videos of Shannon and Mandi new or old because I thought that these two models were no longer doing modeling ?

They are probably old and the person who runs the site wants to make some money off of them by selling to people who haven't seen them before.
sairnath
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 06, 2011 5:11 am
Very good question. I havent seen the two recently posted vids, and I was under the impression that she had retired. Could be archived stuff that hes just now digging out. but still supposedly HD which he just recently switched to.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2011 5:58 pm
Looks like the same sets as before. Although I dearly love that Mandi. I lost all my Mandi Vids and pics and may rejoin to get more.